The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
dap and +rep, real nikka post :myman:

honestly, i've know i've said this bout women like kim kardashian, jennifer lopez and amber rose but darlene ortiz is the finest, sexiest, most attractive woman of all time in my honest opinion. when you factor in her looks and then her personality too, like she's the perfect woman :ohlawd:

she got the perfect personality too; just seem cool as hell, sweet, kind, funny... just an all around wonderful woman :mjcry:

i want me a mexican woman like just like her :noah:

darlene was shyttin' on women in the late 80's (only exception was vanity but they were a competition for each other imo)

darlene back in the late 80's :noah::whew::banderas::wow:
600full-darlene-ortiz.jpg

darlene today, still got it :whew::ohlawd:

ca56e246306a65864c796689a0bff6e6

Great googly moogly!!!!! Smh I think. Got a shot bruh.I can make a ponytail barely! Lmao

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
There's a long running joke on the show. Corey pics on Darlene for having a preference for nikkas with ponytails. Like ice tea. I was saying I can barely put my hair in one ,so I got a chance.

ooooh yeah:russ:
i kept readin' your post and i was like what the fukk is he talkin' bout :dahell:

i know what you talkin' bout now :salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last weeks show was so damm good. I like the loose feel some of the shows have but when they zoom in on a serious subject and pepper it with humour. This show is amazingly good. Although Corey couldn't resist another shot at Stephen A Smith I do wonder what would happen if these two ever crossed paths again. :russ:
Corey would fukk him up if it came to a battle, Corey jacked a stranger up who was talking shyt during his show.

Last edited:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
you get any of his shirts? :sas2:

Nah man...haha but he showed them to the crowd at the end of his bit...hilarious.

His set was about abortions and side chicks...so the shirts referenced those to topics heavy.

Dudes a legit funny guy. Didn't go to see him but ended up now being a fan...

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
lol I was tempted on copping one but my wife was with me. She was still mortified by my nikka's abortion jokes. :letroll:

So your wife graduated from side chick? :pachaha:

You aint lying about the abortion jokes. When he did the one about the side baby, only getting a side of fries from mcdonalds, even the hurt females had to laugh at that one