The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Bobby spits a lot of real shyt...... and who said he was an alcoholic...... Yall nikkas man
They talked about it two weeks ago. This happened before as well, he was gone from the show almost a month because while drunk he supposedly broke a part of Coreys' car.
6ZC5j0P.png
He would call in then. Plus he been on the show drunk before. Im a big fan of Bobby, I dont care if he on the show drunk or sober. If only darlene was the alcoholic
FbWpkLN.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They talked about it two weeks ago. This happened before as well, he was gone from the show almost a month because while drunk he supposedly broke a part of Coreys' car. :russ: He would call in then. Plus he been on the show drunk before. Im a big fan of Bobby, I dont care if he on the show drunk or sober. If only darlene was the alcoholic
FbWpkLN.png

I know he's been on the Zo what show for years....... I've rarely see him miss days..... but Bobby is an old man... a single old man at that...... That yac and them 40 year old L.A. broads be wearing that nikka out I bet....

He's still in great shape for his age though, even if he does drink and smoke......

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I know he's been on the Zo what show for years....... I've rarely see him miss days..... but Bobby is an old man... a single old man at that...... That yac and them 40 year old L.A. broads be wearing that nikka out I bet....

He's still in great shape for his age though, even if he does drink and smoke......
You seen his basketball game against Zo? If he drove in more he wouldve won. Zo aint about that staying in front of your man life. His hacks prolly wouldve led to a fight between them LoL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seen his basketball game against Zo? If he drove in more he wouldve won. Zo aint about that staying in front of your man life. His hacks prolly wouldve led to a fight between them LoL

Yup. That shyt was hilarious.... Zo looked more gassed than Bobby towards the end... Settling for those 18 footers.......