Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulk #2

I like it. All the covers' dope. I understand the girl power movement. But every female cant be a damn feminist sticking it to men. I get it, but, i wanna enjoy the comic, too.

XvI

They had Forge on some Daffy Duck shyt, told ol girl they're plan and was like oops?!
Yeah that book was horrible writing ( except for more sonning of Beast ) lol oh the xmen ignored all the nuhumans?? :heh:
Civil the oath :ohhh: cap Ethered tony and carol :picard::wow: that vulgarity

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I picked up:

Hulk #2
IvX #3
Prowler #4
Future Quest #9 (I need to go ack to the beginning)

Any recommendations out of the stuff I avoided? DO NOT say BP #10, I skipped that on purpose

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Is anyone reading Bloodshot? I haven't read since mid-90's, but today's cover was dope...think it is #4

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did Civil War: The Oath completely go against the established Hydra Cap story in Captain America's book?
Because as far as we have been shown by Nick Spencer in Caps book is that Red Skull re-wrote reality to make Cap a longtime Hydra sleeper agent but its still the real Steve Rogers. However in The Oath when Cap is talking to Tony Stark's comatose body he said this which makes it seem like he not only isn't the real Steve Rogers but that he is aware of what Skull did with the Cosmic Cube Toddler to change things:
AoTW1iv.jpg
So has Spencer changed what he had been claiming from the start and now the real Steve Rogers is being held somewhere while his doppelganger does all this Hydra stuff?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Civil War: The Oath completely go against the established Hydra Cap story in Captain America's book?
Because as far as we have been shown by Nick Spencer in Caps book is that Red Skull re-wrote reality to make Cap a longtime Hydra sleeper agent but its still the real Steve Rogers. However in The Oath when Cap is talking to Tony Stark's comatose body he said this which makes it seem like he not only isn't the real Steve Rogers but that he is aware of what Skull did with the Cosmic Cube Toddler to change things:
AoTW1iv.jpg
So has Spencer changed what he had been claiming from the start and now the real Steve Rogers is being held somewhere while his doppelganger does all this Hydra stuff?
I wasn't sure about that either I didn't fully get why he was talking like that but spencer wrote it so :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AoTW1iv.jpg
He won't be on this longer than 12 issues
12? More like 1-2 late issues

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also really I vs x forge makes a machine only he knows how to make and operate . Then tells the one nuhuman with powers that counteract the machine it's weakness ? Also where's doctor x ? I miss him

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Anybody read the new issue of Deathstroke? He goes after all the reckless kids in Chicago. I could just imagine Slade Wilson taking out, Sosa, Rico, Durk, Reese, Bibby, etc. :heh: All jokes aside it was seriously a great issue.

Edit: This Guy Deathstroke took a page from the LOX and dropped a fridge on somebody. :laff: is nobody else reading this!?
Just finished reading it. Mayne!:mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Also really I vs x forge makes a machine only he knows how to make and operate . Then tells the one nuhuman with powers that counteract the machine it's weakness ? Also where's doctor x ? I miss him

That ish made no sense. Younger Beast, I would understand but Forge?