Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
There is also another problem. They don't have any classic stories in their catalogue readers who are excited about a character or team dives into their past to read more.

They've always been relegated to isolation or heavily reliant on Terrigen Mists. They aren't even a united group, it's mostly Bolt out on his own with Medusa explaining his feelings as that dog sits in the background.

I'm hard pressed to even think of what their powers are. They are cardboard flat in terms of personality. Past collections wouldn't even reflect new personalities they receive from new writers.
This has me intrigued to look into some Inhuman books...

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Carol working alongside Iron-Man?
2zo8ymd.png
Breh I already said this in the other thread, it should have been Spider-Man instead of Carol to teaming up with Iron-Man against Capcom two iconic characters (Ryu/Mega-man)

Marvel is trying to hard trying make her the main draw :camby:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not long ago, barely anyone knew a thing about Guardians of the Galaxy, or even cared to know about that property. It was a big risk by the MCU. Fast forward to now, and GOTG is a legit property with lots of potential across the board.

Like GOTG, the path of success for the Inhumans resides not in the comic book world, but outside of it. If they are able to succeed there, then that will slowly transfer to the comic book world.

That's not completely fair Abbnett and Lannings GOTG was a critical darling and had a rapid fan base (I was one of them). The Inhumans don't have any really interesting stories usually they are just jobbers who take a asswhupping or give one to establish how powerful another character was. Honestly the most interesting storyline they could do would be with Quicksilver and Crystal but we know Marvel isn't touching that because they already killed Quicksilver off in the Avengers.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That Inhumans episode of Avengers was dope as fukk tho!
Made me actually kinda give a shyt about the Inhumans

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You a Cloak and Dagger fan breh :skip:

I dunno... main reason it seems to me like those two were created was just to be a interracial couple. Which isn't a big deal anymore.

Their powers shoulda stayed switched tho

BP, Miles, Blade, Nighthawk, Sam, Rhodey, Luke..

I think I've long since established a purely coincidental pattern as to what characters i'm a fan of. :troll:

His becky can come along for the ride too, i suppose.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Breh I already said this in the other thread, it should have been Spider-Man instead of Carol to teaming up with Iron-Man against Capcom two iconic characters (Ryu/Mega-man)

Marvel is trying to hard trying make her the main draw :camby:

Yea tha trailer made hit the :patrice: face when i saw her. They really pushing for that Capt. Marvel movie :heh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Based on the preview, I guess CWII #8 is how they spin Carol into a hero
Tony unintentionally viciously attacks Captain America and the bat-shyt crazy heroic Carol Danvers puts down that founding Avenger domestic terrorist like the dog he is, in the name of preemptive justice and freedom for all! :whew: