Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say that Captain Marvel's solo book, especially the one that came out today, does a much better job of fleshing out her side of things than whatever the hell Bendis is writing in the actual event book.

I still find her incredibly boring and her borderline masculine artistic design isn't helping... but the solo book is more informative and actually shows you the measures she has in place as well as her inner conflict and reasons. But if you didn't or aren't reading the solo (i only picked up this issue b/c black panther was in it), then Carol probably isn't coming off very well.

Might have tobcheck it out because shes looking mad terrible right now. I mean.. who the fukk is ullises anyway? They just trustijg this dude like that? :dahell:

I swear if this is loki :snoop:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Might have tobcheck it out because shes looking mad terrible right now. I mean.. who the fukk is ullises anyway? They just trustijg this dude like that? :dahell:

I swear if this is loki :snoop:
Just some brand new inhuman who receives and shares visions of potential death or destruction. What's dumb about it isn't even the ability or whether its flawed or not but it's the manner they go about responding to it. Hulk is predicted to kill everyone... so you pretty much bring everyone to Banner and you're extra aggressive and invasive and cryptic with your reasons towards him... you're pretty much daring him to turn Hulk to fulfill that prophecy that you're trying to prevent. It's stupid. All you needed was iron man, dr strange and bp to hit him up and explain the situation to bruce, alone.

Or Wolverine. Steve could have just hit up Logan and/or the X-Men on the low, explained the Gabby/jetpack prophecy and go from there. As opposed to a million shield agents cornering Logan guns pointed with Steve giving ominous cryptic talk and telling Logan he needs to be detained... which only prompted the resulting chaos with the jet pack use and killing.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just some brand new inhuman who receives and shares visions of potential death or destruction. What's dumb about it isn't even the ability or whether its flawed or not but it's the manner they go about responding to it. Hulk is predicted to kill everyone... so you pretty much bring everyone to Banner and you're extra aggressive and invasive and cryptic with your reasons towards him... you're pretty much daring him to turn Hulk to fulfill that prophecy that you're trying to prevent. It's stupid. All you needed was iron man, dr strange and bp to hit him up and explain the situation to bruce, alone.

Or Wolverine. Steve could have just hit up Logan and/or the X-Men on the low, explained the Gabby/jetpack prophecy and go from there. As opposed to a million shield agents cornering Logan guns pointed with Steve giving ominous cryptic talk and telling Logan he needs to be detained... which only prompted the resulting chaos with the jet pack use and killing.
Foreal tho!
SHIELD out here looking like the FBI in that show the Following
:deadmanny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

CW2 is stupid as fukk. Marvel needs to chill with these events for a few years

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ULTMTS22016001_Cov.jpg

:mjpls:
The book would be so much better if Capt. Marvel was replaced with Storm.
Just the increased tension of the BP/Storm characters would do wonders for the team dynamics of The Ultimates.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Brehs, I'm only 3 issues (:huh: they number these my chapter) are so into Injustice Year One

1. :jbtable:Murked Joker (:stopitslime:Batman is the GOAT, but, he should give himself a pass on that fool...ever since Death of the Family I've felt that way)
  2. Telling these crooked politicians :ufdup:
  3. When he grabbed that dictator with 8 dudes on him :youngsabo:
I'm liking this Superman

AND I'M MAAAADDDD LATE

I'm buying!

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm only 3 issues (:huh: they number these my chapter) are so into Injustice Year One

1. :jbtable:Murked Joker (:stopitslime:Batman is the GOAT, but, he should give himself a pass on that fool...ever since Death of the Family I've felt that way)
  2. Telling these crooked politicians :ufdup:
  3. When he grabbed that dictator with 8 dudes on him :youngsabo:
I'm liking this Superman

AND I'M MAAAADDDD LATE

I'm buying!

FIrst issue is fukkin piiffffff breh

But im warning you shyt gets brazy, and not in the good way :wtf:

But on the plus side theres damn near 100 characters involved in the whole series :deadmanny: