Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
again...
im really surprised this book isnt gettin more attention than its been getting

b6IlLZK.jpg

:hahapaul:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That's that Nighthawk right?! I been hearing y'all talk about how good it is. I hate the artwork I wish they had a better artist to go with the writing.
Yeah
I aint too big on the art either but homie out here fukkin up white supremecists and racist cops lol
This some HALLELUJAH!!:blessed:
Type shyt right here!

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
please tell me they arent trying to make her leader this round. she already sticks out like a sore thumb
They are all supposed to be "equals" and there is no leader so theyve been saying
But...

Thats been bullshyt :beli:

Which is why Ms.America brought the fever to Captain Marvels ass :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
please tell me they arent trying to make her leader this round. she already sticks out like a sore thumb
They tryna make her the main character... even tho there's this other guy on the team that's more popular, sells 2.5x more in comics than her, sells more merch and has one of the most anticipated comic movies coming out sooner than hers will...

I borderline feel they're going to do a Batman / Superman dynamic with those two... but i guess Supermanwoman will be getting more of the shine in this rendition :mjpls:

Also, it'll be interesting if they eventually start up a "the Crew" spin-off, assuming the team is well received when it debuts in a few months
black-panther-7-marvel-now-13bcc-189804.jpg
tumblr_oc6mmlvyQR1u69x01o1_500.jpg

It would potentially give BP 4 books total (solo, ultimates, BP:WOW, Crew)