Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That page in Batman and Robin where dikk, Jason, Tim, and Damien are looking up as Bats flies to stop that rocket

My boys :to:

Just wish they'd all get along and make Bruce the Gawd proud :sadbron:

I need that blown up and made into my tablet background

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've been slacking so hard. I'm months behind. :to: :snoop:

I need to still finish that Archangel Uncanny X Force arc. :sadcam:

I'm still have to finish up Spider Island.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Marvel really just gonna act like Thanos, Starlord, and Drax didn't all die in Thanos Imperative? :snoop:

Thanos, Starlord, and Nova died in the cancerverse and Nova and Starlord had statues erected in their honor. Thanos incinerated Drax into ashes. Now all of a sudden they're all back and the Guardians of the Galaxy are back together in Avengers Assemble with no explanation like it's nothing even though Starlord's final legacy was an acknowledgement that the GOTG weren't powerful enough and were to be replaced by the Annihilators.

Have some fukking respect for the reader. :smh:

fukk the reader...they trying to get that movie money

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
So is Marvel really just gonna act like Thanos, Starlord, and Drax didn't all die in Thanos Imperative? :snoop:

Thanos, Starlord, and Nova died in the cancerverse and Nova and Starlord had statues erected in their honor. Thanos incinerated Drax into ashes. Now all of a sudden they're all back and the Guardians of the Galaxy are back together in Avengers Assemble with no explanation like it's nothing even though Starlord's final legacy was an acknowledgement that the GOTG weren't powerful enough and were to be replaced by the Annihilators.

Have some fukking respect for the reader. :smh:

fukk the reader...they trying to get that movie money

They changed the Lizard in Spider-Man to look like the movie's version.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to get back to reading Batman :damn:

dikk and Tim are cool . Damian acts like a little prick to tim stay clowning him. I don't know what Jason is doing since I don't read his red hood shenanigans is arsenal in that book , and starfire? Is he good again and why would dikks childhood boy be with Jason

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A v X #10 was a little off...Emma is definitely the villain at this point and it seems like Xavier is gonna die in the end.

Haven't read the rest of X-Factor, the Storm book, or the DC line up yet(Batwoman, Catwoman, Wonder Woman).