Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All New wasnt bad. He has to improve Cyclops' dialogue overall. Hes not Exodus or Magneto yet.

I agree, it wasn't bad at all, it was just that dialog for Cyclops jolted most people out of the story. He actually did a good job with everyone elses dialog and I'm interested to see what he does with these new mutants he created.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Feb solicits revealed there's a traitor on the team...too obvious to be Magik. Might be Emma or maybe that Eva girl...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much...

fukk them cry babies. They stay mad about everything but keep buying the books no matter what.

They were saying the same fukking thing about Ultimate Spider-Man. Hell they were saying the same thing after Sins Past.

What's going on with Pete brehs :why: say it ain't so

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All New wasnt bad. He has to improve Cyclops' dialogue overall. Hes not Exodus or Magneto yet.

:wt:dwillhuh: how was beast able to bring the old xmen back ?? Isn't that destroying the time line and by bringing jean Back allowing Scott to commit statutory rape on his future wife :myman: wait is that rape ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They may be trying to pull a fast one with Alpha...we'll know by the following shyt storm if there is any merit to it.

Cyclops being with Teen Jean? Nah...won't work. He's not gonna be talking to her a certain way though. She's probably the centerpiece of that All New X-Men and next year is the 50th Anniversary of the X-Men. Xavier won't matter but look for Jean/Iceman/Beast/Angel/Cyclops/Magneto from #1 to all have nice roles for the duration.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:mjpls: that hypernaturals might just be the illest comic out as far as completely new characters/teams are concerned, the world being crafted in that book is :mindblown:, i've only read 2 issues but im already reeled in

these dudes oly read marvel and dc... i'ma check this out tho.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And Top Cow....we read Top Cow too. Witchblade/Darkness.....The Darkness need that box office money in the future.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wt:dwillhuh: how was beast able to bring the old xmen back ?? Isn't that destroying the time line and by bringing jean Back allowing Scott to commit statutory rape on his future wife :myman: wait is that rape ?

Jean was was over 18 when she was an X-Man....Iceman was the only one who was under 18

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They may be trying to pull a fast one with Alpha...we'll know by the following shyt storm if there is any merit to it.

Cyclops being with Teen Jean? Nah...won't work. He's not gonna be talking to her a certain way though. She's probably the centerpiece of that All New X-Men and next year is the 50th Anniversary of the X-Men. Xavier won't matter but look for Jean/Iceman/Beast/Angel/Cyclops/Magneto from #1 to all have nice roles for the duration.

Alpha shyt is wack, I almost dropped The Amazing Spiderman during that arc

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
these dudes oly read marvel and dc... i'ma check this out tho.

tell me about homie, ima just put it like this, if u were a fan of any cosmic books of marvel than this is right up ur alley, dont quote me, but im pretty sure the dude who wrote annihilation/guardians of the galaxy and the rest of the cosmic tie-ins also writes hypernaturals. the character dynamics and the post-singularity world are airtight , from the society being a byproduct of a quantum computer, all the way down 2 the team's history and purpose , its a breathe of fresh air if u wanna get away from the regualr marvel/dc landscape.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:gladbron: The gawd villain! You should already know who it is.

March2013AU.jpg

:wow: :bow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it crazy how

jean grey-dead
beast-turned to a feline
angel-lost memory
cyclops-magneto jr

iceman seem like the mormal one
Bobby is a elemental or something right? And what comic is cannonball in
:shaq: Cyclops won though got Emma and jean back and sinister got a bunch of pryors on deck he also going to pimp smack his teenage self . Alex the one who's taking a l without Polaris and wearing his old bullseye looking costume .