Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Hyped for this

Nova001.jpg

Saw the previews

SECAVN2013001_LFYU-var.jpg

who is this Iron Patriot dude and why are they pushing him like this

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
CBR Spider Man fans are upset...they say if Peter is not Spider-Man post Amazing #700 , they're jumping off.

:leostare:

those guys.

they stuck around for one more day they will stick around for whatever happens.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hyped for this

Nova001.jpg

Saw the previews

SECAVN2013001_LFYU-var.jpg

who is this Iron Patriot dude and why are they pushing him like this

Isn't Rhodey gonna be wearing the Iron Patriot armor in Iron Man 3? So it is probably him going by the new name in the comic too. Trying to get that synergy between the comic and the movie.

And I'm sorry but I have no confidence in Jeph Loeb not to completely fukk up this new Nova series.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Isn't Rhodey gonna be wearing the Iron Patriot armor in Iron Man 3? So it is probably him going by the new name in the comic too. Trying to get that synergy between the comic and the movie.

And I'm sorry but I have no confidence in Jeph Loeb not to completely fukk up this new Nova series.

I don't think they confirmed that Rhodey is wearing it yet

and a nikka has to have hope Loeb does good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for that uncanny x-men....see how storm that is self righteous is going to coexist with a bunch of killers

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
:mjpls: that hypernaturals might just be the illest comic out as far as completely new characters/teams are concerned, the world being crafted in that book is :mindblown:, i've only read 2 issues but im already reeled in

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I see everybody is excited for Uncanny X-Men, and I like it theory too. But we're kinda overlooking something are we? Bendis is writing it. :snoop: I don't want him touching the x-world with a 10 foot pole and I think he'll find a way to fukk it up.

He's not off to a good start. I agree with the comments from some other posters here about his dialogue in All New X-Men #1 . :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: Cyke doesn't talk like that. We know he's used tactics that may have been employed by Magneto, but he didn't turn into Magneto. Even since Cyclops has gone to the "dark side," it was always written as a pragmatic response to the conditions and based around pure desperate survival. He's never been some kind of rigid ideologue with supremacist leanings like Magneto back in the days.

DMR

Killa
Daps
We all know Bendis doesn't really "feel" the x-men and it shows. I'm still mad they send Gillen to wack ass iron-man with almost non-existant potential for good stories anymore. I mean wtf can you do with this character that hasn't been done already?

Bendis run is gonna be on similar level as fraction was = boring and out of character. Mark my words.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:

those guys.

they stuck around for one more day they will stick around for whatever happens.

Pretty much...

fukk them cry babies. They stay mad about everything but keep buying the books no matter what.

They were saying the same fukking thing about Ultimate Spider-Man. Hell they were saying the same thing after Sins Past.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Pretty much...

fukk them cry babies. They stay mad about everything but keep buying the books no matter what.

They were saying the same fukking thing about Ultimate Spider-Man. Hell they were saying the same thing after Sins Past.

I don't get those guys at all. They complain about the stories but get mad when things change.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I see everybody is excited for Uncanny X-Men, and I like it theory too. But we're kinda overlooking something are we? Bendis is writing it. :snoop: I don't want him touching the x-world with a 10 foot pole and I think he'll find a way to fukk it up.

He's not off to a good start. I agree with the comments from some other posters here about his dialogue in All New X-Men #1 . :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: Cyke doesn't talk like that. We know he's used tactics that may have been employed by Magneto, but he didn't turn into Magneto. Even since Cyclops has gone to the "dark side," it was always written as a pragmatic response to the conditions and based around pure desperate survival. He's never been some kind of rigid ideologue with supremacist leanings like Magneto back in the days.

I'm annoyed that he was given Uncanny X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy because those are two books I would normally be amped about.
I had no interest in the original X-Men showing up in the present so it would have been great if he just concentrated on that book only.