Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Like J Scott Campbell and Joe Mad..oh well. At least use Mark Brooks or someone like that. Where is Bennett when you need him?

the 2 J's are just uhm...kinda lazy and are caked up, so they aint pressed. them nikkas aint detail heavy like copiel

:myman: @ mark getting shouts on the coli.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyclops back on his boss nikka shyt....

I can't bring myself to read Iron Man. I just can't look at the shyt Greg Land keeps regurgitating and trying to pass off as art. Makes me angry that his lazy ass gets paid for that bullshyt.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Ha a feeling it was going to be :trash:

To be fair I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan though....I liked the set up of the book.....but I didn't find it funny like it was intended to be....I'm gonna give issue 2 a shot before I call it wack.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk comic books

Lol @ grown men riding their bicycles down to the comic store where Old Man Milton lets them read the new X Men a day early

Then stopping for an ice cream soda on the way home

Die slow fakkits

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
fukk comic books

Lol @ grown men riding their bicycles down to the comic store where Old Man Milton lets them read the new X Men a day early

Then stopping for an ice cream soda on the way home

Die slow fakkits

LOL at the movie industry taking the ideals of grown men that read and write comic books to make BILLIONS of dollars because they cant come up with good ideals themselves.

DMR

Killa
Daps
To be fair I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan though....I liked the set up of the book.....but I didn't find it funny like it was intended to be....I'm gonna give issue 2 a shot before I call it wack.

yeah its rather weak, still its better than that unfunny, boring and lame shyt Way wrote :yeshrug: