Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:heh: for real. I never understood what the big deal was.

Whenever he does something major, it's because it was an alternate reality where he already won or the future where he won 2000 years before. All of his major feats are off panel. You really want me to believe dude stole Ship from The Celestials.

Like shieit...... I can write a story with The Water Wizard or Turner D Century doing the same thing. :sas2:

:whew:
They should have kept his ass dead after he got sucked in to Clops.

But yeah Apoc is jobber status at this point. They used him too much and had him beaten too many times. Which sucks because dude should be an actually "Oh shyt" threat.

He and the whole 4horsemen thing need to be retooled.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't even wanna see it at this point.

all that brilliant and layered storytelling.

Gutted so bendis can tell dumb crossovers.

Edit: just imagine of Hickman couldve just kept telling the story he wanted to.

Fantastic Four
FF
Secret Warriors
SHIELD
Avengers
New Avengers
Time Runs Out
Secret Wars

Woulda been great. Secret Wars would probably have ended already.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:whew:
They should have kept his ass dead after he got sucked in to Clops.

But yeah Apoc is jobber status at this point. They used him too much and had him beaten too many times. Which sucks because dude should be an actually "Oh shyt" threat.

He and the whole 4horsemen thing need to be retooled.

Ehhh... I'd say Apoc is a top 6 villain in Marvel, period.

When you look at the Marvel Universe as a whole, only a handful of villians have actually won shyt or done something, and few play bigger than Apocalypse. I been talking this with friends for years, but when you look at all the Marvel villians that want to take over the planet/galaxy/universe, only 6 have actually done it...

1. Thanos
2. Doom
3. Magneto
4. Apocalypse
5. Ultron
6. Kang

And only Thanos and Doom have done the shyt in the 616 proper, but the rest have ALL taken over in alternatre realities, alternate timelines, or carved out their own lil plot of land. And when you compare Apocalypse's straight track record against his main villians the X-Men, to what Ultron or Kang have done to the Avengers, he typically comes out ahead of them.

If Apoc is a jobber, what the fukk are Norman Osborne, Loki, or Leader?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I actually feel the same way.

Hell, last week Hickman pushed out an issue of The Dying and the Dead with a letter apologizing to the fans for taking so long in between issues.
Isn't this the third time they have delayed Secret Wars? I could have sworn they claimed before it started that the work on this story was started a while ago so that Hickman would have time to write it all and not end up having to push release dates of any of the issues.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: what happened to the mutants???

since the inhumans released the terrin mists and awakened inhuman genes around the world it made those with the x-gene sterile. Mutants can no longer have make more mutants. So inhumans are the new mutants.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
since the inhumans released the terrin mists and awakened inhuman genes around the world it made those with the x-gene sterile. Mutants can no longer have make more mutants. So inhumans are the new mutants.

WTF???? I thought that the mutants was sterile after the whole "No more mutants" shyt was over.... This makes no fukking sense so they are back to square one???? :mindblown:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF???? I thought that the mutants was sterile after the whole "No more mutants" shyt was over.... This makes no fukking sense so they are back to square one???? :mindblown:

naw after no more mutants there were just a few hundard left now they are lots of mutants they just can't have kids. so in one generation they will be bred out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
naw after no more mutants there were just a few hundard left now they are lots of mutants they just can't have kids. so in one generation they will be bred out.

That literally makes no sense, its like what biologically the terrigen mist nullified the X-gene entirely???? :comeon:

Can they still have kids with "normal" humans???

why do they keep fukking over the mutants???

1DKCHhH.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That literally makes no sense, its like what biologically the terrigen mist nullified the X-gene entirely???? :comeon:

Can they still have kids with "normal" humans???

I don't know. But this is a big fukk you to fox they are no longer making new characters for them to use. :dead:
if they make wolverine an inhumane and get him back fox is done.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know. But this is a big fukk you to fox they are no longer making new characters for them to use. :dead:
if they make wolverine an inhumane and get him back fox is done.

WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BULLshyt????!!!!??? The terrigen mists Altered the mutant gene before it never Nullified it completely... this is a bunch of bullshyt retcon made up bullshyt... :comeon: Now in theory they ARE really gonna go extinct...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BULLshyt????!!!!??? The terrigen mists Altered the mutant gene before it never Nullified it completely... this is a bunch of bullshyt retcon made up bullshyt... :comeon: Now in theory they ARE really gonna go extinct...

the whole marvel company but this smells like Joe Q. He allowed this to happen before. but lol if you are born with powers in the marvel universe now. How are you to know if you are an inhuman or mutant?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the whole marvel company but this smells like Joe Q. He allowed this to happen before. but lol if you are born with powers in the marvel universe now. How are you to know if you are an inhuman or mutant?

Exactly, unless the x-gene is still inside you, its just not active anymore... :mjcry: