Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X-Men is such a mess. Did they even finish that story about who the new Juggernaut would be? What happened 2 Hope? What happened to "reincarnated" Angel/Warren Worthington? What happened to Wolverine's corpse? Is Havok still inverted? What was Mystique up to in all tha x-Men books?

:damn:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I actually feel the same way.

Hell, last week Hickman pushed out an issue of The Dying and the Dead with a letter apologizing to the fans for taking so long in between issues.

I am still waiting for the final issue of SHIELD Vol. 2 goddammit! :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I am still waiting for the final issue of SHIELD Vol. 2 goddammit! :mjcry:

I don't even wanna see it at this point.

all that brilliant and layered storytelling.

Gutted so bendis can tell dumb crossovers.

Edit: just imagine of Hickman couldve just kept telling the story he wanted to.

Fantastic Four
FF
Secret Warriors
SHIELD
Avengers
New Avengers
Time Runs Out
Secret Wars

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
X-Men is such a mess. Did they even finish that story about who the new Juggernaut would be? What happened 2 Hope? What happened to "reincarnated" Angel/Warren Worthington? What happened to Wolverine's corpse? Is Havok still inverted? What was Mystique up to in all tha x-Men books?

:damn:
Yeah all stories are unresolved. But I can tell you about Mystique. She was selling Mutant steroids that was made using Dazzler's blood. She was the Trap Queen of the Marvel Universe.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody please explain Ultimate End to me? Why is Ultimate Captain America alive? What is going on in that book?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Answer me this brehs for all his talk about power and being the strongest and shyt why haven't even Apocalypse even chased after the infinity stones. This nikka wants to take over the earth but don't do shyt about making it happen. Has Apocalypse ever met thanos?!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Answer me this brehs for all his talk about power and being the strongest and shyt why haven't even Apocalypse even chased after the infinity stones. This nikka wants to take over the earth but don't do shyt about making it happen. Has Apocalypse ever met thanos?!

they're prolly waaay out of reach whenever he's awake.

Apoc has spent a godawful amount of time locked up and recuperating like Mumm-Ra for whatever reason.

:heh: thanos would wipe the floor with Apocalypse just to prove a point.

Thanos: :mjlol: I thought they said you was badass!

Poccy: :dead:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apocalypse been a chump to me ever since Stryfe put then hands on him waaay back in "X-Cutioner's Song". He kinda get his gangsta back when he choked out da Hulk...Then he gets sonned by a fallin down a hole by sum off panel voice.....then we find out he got sonned in the medieval times by teenage Thor wit a AXE. Apocalypse = jobber status

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only respectable villain the X-Men had in the past 15 yrs was my nikka "No Legs" aka UNIT!!!! He was a boss in tha making. Another casualty of Bendis crossovers.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Apocalypse been a chump to me ever since Stryfe put then hands on him waaay back in "X-Cutioner's Song". He kinda get his gangsta back when he choked out da Hulk...Then he gets sonned by a fallin down a hole by sum off panel voice.....then we find out he got sonned in the medieval times by teenage Thor wit a AXE. Apocalypse = jobber status

:heh: for real. I never understood what the big deal was.

Whenever he does something major, it's because it was an alternate reality where he already won or the future where he won 2000 years before. All of his major feats are off panel. You really want me to believe dude stole Ship from The Celestials.

Like shieit...... I can write a story with The Water Wizard or Turner D Century doing the same thing. :sas2:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: for real. I never understood what the big deal was.

Whenever he does something major, it's because it was an alternate reality where he already won or the future where he won 2000 years before. All of his major feats are off panel. You really want me to believe dude stole Ship from The Celestials.

Like shieit...... I can write a story with The Water Wizard or Turner D Century doing the same thing. :sas2:

Marvel gotta let Apocalypse son somebody note able or do something wild like son a powered up Franklin Richards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they're prolly waaay out of reach whenever he's awake.

Apoc has spent a godawful amount of time locked up and recuperating like Mumm-Ra for whatever reason.

:heh: thanos would wipe the floor with Apocalypse just to prove a point.

Thanos: :mjlol: I thought they said you was badass!

Poccy: :dead:

I would love to see that match up... I swear I wish marvel would let the villans fight each other on some king of the mountain shyt... :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, it would be interesting to see.

Doom shyt talking Thanos and then leaving....

Thanos: :sas1: I only let him leave because....

*cut to Doom jumping in his time machine, going back as far as he can to catch Thanos off guard, gets :deadrose:*

Thanos (in the present): :sas2: I remember killing him 12,000 years ago.