Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like the Inhumans but c'mon son we've seen this before
ANINHUM2015001-cov-437ee.jpg
So they threw Gorgon in a wheelchair because they really wanted to have the Inhumans completely replace the X-Men in every way or something?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And I'm not all in the Marvel news, but, isn't this it for this family? :to:

I'll be re-reading this limited series for a minute.
I haven't seen any solicits for any books featuring this family so it might be all over once this mini is done.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bendis and his cheap fukking stunts
55f2eebbe4d89.jpg

I have been reading comics for a very long time.

I've never complained about sweeping changes from any number of large scale crossovers or crises. Always been along for the ride.

this has been the most disastrous shyt for the mainstream industry that I've ever seen.

Marvel and DC have fukked it all up.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Omega Men story was just about to unfold......I don't think I've ever been this pissed over a cancelation

I was LOVING how filthy is was.

They DO straight up feel like villains. Primus is the first lame simp bytched up jesus analogy I've ever seen. :russ:

It's a shame when you're reading a book and ou KNOW it's gonna get cancelled just because of the way it feels. :mjcry:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Yea...normally I'm all about Thanos fukking shyt up, but this is the second story where I would have been happier without his quick involvement. Siege and Infinity Gauntlet could have used some more breathing room.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tokyo Ghost sucked Remender is yet to write something that impressed me since Venom.

Deadly class is pretty good but I agree he hasn't been the same since he wrote Axis. Its like his talent got inverted while writing that storyline.

though honestly jokes aside i think he's being stretched to thin with all the books he's writing

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Deadly class is pretty good but I agree he hasn't been the same since he wrote Axis. Its like his talent got inverted while writing that storyline.

though honestly jokes aside i think he's being stretched to thin with all the books he's writing

Dude needs to pull back and just focus on like 2 books that could be made in to movies/tv shows