Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
ice man is gay in 616, but if you're talking about the Ultimate universe then yes she was fking with ice man

Iceman 616 isn't gay breh. Iceman from the past is gay and I hope they do bury that shyt because the reason he's gay is stupid.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the art in spawn grew on me, I hope they bring back billy kincaid as the new violator

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It's funny that while Marvel is replacing their iconic characters with minorities or women, or creating new versions of them as minorities or women (black/hispanic Spider-Man, black Captain America, Pakistani Ms. Marvel, female Thor, asian Hulk), they are positioning rich white capitalist male Iron Man as the their flagship character. :mjpls:

jayne95

Rookie
Daps
He is not gay, it's an alternative version of iceman who's gay, the 616 one still straight

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's funny that while Marvel is replacing their iconic characters with minorities or women, or creating new versions of them as minorities or women (black/hispanic Spider-Man, black Captain America, Pakistani Ms. Marvel, female Thor, asian Hulk), they are positioning rich white capitalist male Iron Man as the their flagship character. :mjpls:
yeah i noticed that shyt too
Tony Stark basically being the Roger Goodell in every story arc :deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
where do you guys download your comics?

Any comic readers online?
them torrents g
throw them shyts on the jack or tablet read with the comic reader app (i got the android one)

Daredevil shyt ended nice
that cover fresh too