Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Marvel throwing the X-Men in the bushes as usual. :smh: They might as well just kill them or sell their rights to a new company. What the fukk was the point of Hope-Phoenix rekindling the x-gene if they're just gonna turn around and do this?

Extraordinary-X-Men-1-Preview-3-c1ba9.jpg

shyt is mad stupid.. since they just rekindled the mutant gene like 2-3 years ago. But I guess this is Marvel being petty about Fox.
Disney needs to step in there and just tell them to stop.... Somebody needs to be adult and realize you don't cut your nose to spite your face.

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Secret Wars #6 isn't even coming out this month anymore. The delays have made me stop caring tbh
:snoop:

Marvel throwing the X-Men in the bushes as usual. :smh: They might as well just kill them or sell their rights to a new company. What the fukk was the point of Hope-Phoenix rekindling the x-gene if they're just gonna turn around and do this?

I smell X-Men v.s. Inhumans :francis:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What website do you guys use to order your books (the company site itself or like a 3rd party?) And do you order for a hard copy mailed to you or just digital?

I want to see if I can order some of these upcoming Marvel books now (Ultimates, Squadron Supreme, Miles Morales Spiderman, etc) for hard copy mailed (usually i'd just go to a comic shop or book store).

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What website do you guys use to order your books (the company site itself or like a 3rd party?) And do you order for a hard copy mailed to you or just digital?

I want to see if I can order some of these upcoming Marvel books now (Ultimates, Squadron Supreme, Miles Morales Spiderman, etc) for hard copy mailed (usually i'd just go to a comic shop or book store).
midtowncomics.com

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Use DCBS.com

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

I like the Inhumans but c'mon son we've seen this before
ANINHUM2015001-cov-437ee.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good i hated muties.

fox need to give up them rights or give up Fantastic 4.

Marvel is doing what they have to do.