Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So Rick is getting the beats from Maggie now in The Walking Dead?:stopitslime:

Kirkman really needs to step away from this book and start letting other people write arcs.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So Rick is getting the beats from Maggie now in The Walking Dead?:stopitslime:

Kirkman really needs to step away from this book and start letting other people write arcs.

Dude don't give a shyt about the book no more, not since he got that tv dough.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dude don't give a shyt about the book no more, not since he got that tv dough.
Its crazy though because I am enjoying Outcast and still like Invincible but it seems like Kirkman is just going through the motions on The Walking Dead.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Saw this on ***** from the new issue of Batman
1441805389709.jpg

:ohhh:
ugh no capullo

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Its crazy though because I am enjoying Outcast and still like Invincible but it seems like Kirkman is just going through the motions on The Walking Dead.

Real talk he should have been ended Rick and co's story. Then let other writers take over or whatever...

Yeah I like Invincible too, but you can tell dude don't care about WD like that anymore. didn't know Outcast was his, I'll check it when I get the chance.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Catching up on Marvel and DC...

- Lois :smh:

- James Gordon is not Batman. End this please.

- Doom :wow: :ohhh:

- I've been enjoying the fukk out of The Siege

- :laugh: @ the way Silver Surfer shytted on Maestro

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Catching up on Marvel and DC...

- Lois :smh:

- James Gordon is not Batman. End this please.

- Doom :wow: :ohhh:

- I've been enjoying the fukk out of The Siege

- :laugh: @ the way Silver Surfer shytted on Maestro
It's only a matter of time till Bruce snaps out of it and the current chappie batman gets trashed

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I LOVE Siege.

It needs to be a mainstay when they reboot: Some B and C list characters or holdovers from the multiple earths stuck on the edge of creation, or the nexus of all realities and barely coping while they fight wave after wave after wave of unspeakable horrors and combinations of horrors and monstrosities from outside "our" universe.

Abigail Brand been holding the shyt DOWN.

they're fukked now, though. Thanos is here. :to:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i kinda dont get whats going on in rasputin

It's one of my faves, but at the same time... the publishing schedule means I'd have to go back and refresh the story myself to even try to explain it.

It sucks, man. Almost all my favorite books just... come out when they want to. I mean, I know a lot of these books may as well be side projects because writers and artists be busy working on huge projects for major companies, but still....

It reminds me of when I would walk into a comic book store week after week, hoping a new issue of Planetary had actually dropped.

7 months later and after I'd give up hope, shyt would just magically appear with no forewarning or advertising of any kind. Nerd fight ensues because it's two copies left and 4 us us wanted it.

My Ace got heavy into comics last year and has been devouring whole 80 issue runs and series left and right non stop.

She has no idea how fortunate she is to be able to sit down and read a bunch of trade paperbacks or even get them from a library. :to: