Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Man Uncanny Avengers was really good during that first arc, shyt felt like X-Force but with Heroes that didn't want to kill but had too and then AXIS happened and ruined Remenders career......
Yeah man UA was really great up until AXIS as you said marvel really forced that story into a event tbh the tie-in prelude issue to the axis was really good but after that was a big jumbled mess.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Korvac Saga continues to be a cool read

Who do you think that starry space man was?

You think Korvac lost his shyt?

I was mad as hell the way
Charlie 27 CLEARLY heard Korvac say that was his wife.... then acted shocked after they killed the monster it was revealed to be....

KORVAC'S WIFE!?!?? :ohhh::dwillhuh::what::why::ooh::sadbron::whoa::damn::mindblown:

:dahell: fukk outta here, duke.

Siege was better than I thought it would be

Siege was WAAY better than I thought it would be.

Bleak and hopeless.

But it does beg the question....

If all that hell broke loose because the wall got breached, that horde of fukkery ravaged across the whole land wiping out territories and couldn't be stopped...

as soon as it got to Doom's castle, he erased the shyt with a wave of his hand, teleported the monsters back and fixed the wall like nothing happened....

Then whats the point of the wall?

Can he not just wipe them all out of existence?

:ohhh: what if he actually can't?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carol Corps #2, Korvac Saga #2 and Siege #1...:wow:

Wtf is Doom doing? It's no wonder that he has to hear about so much rebellion.

20 Days until Thanos drops the shield. :dwillhuh:

Some being saying Doom's name is causing madness. :wow:

Carol is being played and they now know about space. :wow:

Reed is out plotting and scheming, and the Maker is doing whatever.

When the shyt hits the fan, will you still be a fan. :wow:
Wait what comic are you referencing in the spoiler ?
I guess he tried to do too much when it came to making Onslaught and the Red Skulls a legitimate threat during Axis. His Captain America Run was great too up until they made Steve Rogers Cap old.
wasnt axis his story though ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Charlie 27 CLEARLY heard Korvac say that was his wife.... then acted shocked after they killed the monster it was revealed to be....

KORVAC'S WIFE!?!?? :ohhh::dwillhuh::what::why::ooh::sadbron::whoa::damn::mindblown:

Bleak and hopeless.

If all that hell broke loose because the wall got breached, that horde of fukkery ravaged across the whole land wiping out territories and couldn't be stopped...

as soon as it got to Doom's castle, he erased the shyt with a wave of his hand, teleported the monsters back and fixed the wall like nothing happened....

Wtf at the spoiler title ! I'm calling 911 :madfisher::umadfisher::goldmj:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Squadron Sinister
Frightful Four are trash. Talk shyt and get rocked brehs.

Also Siege
I'm guessing 616 Thanos got teleported to the other side of the wall.

Mr. Negative... I really think he can't. Dude is most likely being played... probably by
616 Beyonder. That's the one Beyonder we can't account for

Thought Hydra was trash.... tired of Remender's daddy issues :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

That bothered me as well. Poor ass writing.

:francis: @ "what is the joker's name?"

that's some bullshyt....i can see them dangling this over our heads for years to come :scust:

They probably will. Continuity is so completely fukked in DC (Gordon is Batman in Batman because Bruce is dead after fighting the Joker but JL's Batman is Bruce who is alive and just found out the Joker's real identity!) that I just don't feel like reading anything anymore. Even books I used to follow hardcore have become tedious to read because it's all just a bunch of fukking bullshyt at this point.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Haven't read the last like 5 issues yet including this one, but I finally completed the Matt Fraction Hawkeye cypher.:mjcry:

Now all i need is secret wars, deadly class, snyder's batman and the current TMNT run to end, and i'll retire from physical copies...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I think the starry dude is the "cosmic Korvac"...its what he looked like in the original Korvac Saga storyline in the Avengers.
B8Xw9pj.gif

Bleak and hopeless.

I think he can't do it. I am thinking there is a limit to how much Doom can actually do and it is taking all of his power to keep the parts of Battleworld inside the wall intact. Doom isn't as omnipotent as he wants everyone to think and its why people are remembering stuff and things are happening that Doom is not aware of.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

They probably will. Continuity is so completely fukked in DC (Gordon is Batman in Batman because Bruce is dead after fighting the Joker but JL's Batman is Bruce who is alive and just found out the Joker's real identity!) that I just don't feel like reading anything anymore. Even books I used to follow hardcore have become tedious to read because it's all just a bunch of fukking bullshyt at this point.

shyt is super messy and makes no sense

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

This Justice League story is taking place before Batman's "death" and Gordon taking over. When it is over it will synch up with current events in the DCU.
That is how Justice League books have been forever; lagging behind the events in the character's solo books until an already started JL arc has completed.