Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She was the second or third to the last one. Rick was probably in shock.

On the real, what was the point of those Living Walkers doing that? :francis:

And how were they even able to get so many when they were pretty much in camp. :francis: :dwillhuh:
The bald chick was alone at Rick's camp too so how she was able to lure all of those people/subdue and abduct them outside of camp to however many of her followers she had in the area?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
HfolZFG.jpg

I need this comic in my life :to:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Strange Fruit was dope, I'll be sticking with this

Runaways was cool. The only con for me was the presence of Val who I hate

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I think its extremely retarded that Marvel is killing off their 616 Universe. I really hope they ain't rebooting or else I am truely throwing Marvel to the bushes like I did DC. But it doesn't look that way.... As some of the characters remain unchanged like old man Captain America. I hope the only person that returns from the :scust: Universe aka the Ultimate Universe is Miles Morales and him only. Anyone else...:scust:

So far the only titles from Marvel I am excited about this coming fall is the Ultimates and the Squadron Supreme...

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I think its extremely retarded that Marvel is killing off their 616 Universe. I really hope they ain't rebooting or else I am truely throwing Marvel to the bushes like I did DC. But it doesn't look that way.... As some of the characters remain unchanged like old man Captain America. I hope the only person that returns from the :scust: Universe aka the Ultimate Universe is Miles Morales and him only. Anyone else...:scust:

So far the only titles from Marvel I am excited about this coming fall is the Ultimates and the Squadron Supreme...
Whats so bad about the Ultimate Universe?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They made Bats a temp New God?

Side note, is DW taking place in the future? With how the Bat book is going now I don't see it making sense with the DW storyline. :dwillhuh:
He gets control of Metron's Mobius chair and all of the power that comes with it.

Idk, breh, but I might drop the book. I already dropped the show.

I'm already stopping some of these Secret Wars "tie-ins."
I am close to dropping it too. I really do think Kirkman should let someone else take a shot at writing the book for a while because it is obvious that The Walking Dead is not some contained story he wants to tell like Garth Ennis with Preacher but instead an ongoing longform comic like Batman.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

No matter what got flipped upside down, nothing was EVER gonna happen to Kamala Khan or Miles Morales.