Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
How many Ls can Cyclops rack up in the same week?

2mu4fbO.jpg

:mjlol:

I need the 411 on this. I only read parts of TRO and never got to this storyline.

I was referring to the current Secret Wars. There is a Galactus acting as a Sentinel at Doom's palace. Looked like Franklin was sitting in his palm, iirc.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Came up on some piff in the 50 cent bin at a local book store.

Earth 2. :wow: I stopped reading around issue 10 because I was kind of bored of it. I found a good amount of the second half of the series. Now I gotta find the rest and pick up the World's End trades.

Also found the majority of the weekly Trinity series from back in '07. I'm missing 4 comics tho. :francis:

Comic conventions can't come any faster. :mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to go back or strictly focus on what's happening now?

Probably go back. Definitely want to "start" somewhere, and not miss important stuff. With Batman there are origin stories to jump into, seems harder to get into X-Men.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'd start with Schism then since that's the current starting point for the most recent stuff.
I would go a lil bit before that and start with House of M. If you start there, you won't be lost on anything that goes on in the current books. However, Schism aint a bad starting point either. I started at Schism and just learned about House of M on the ComicsExplained channel on youtube (Personally I don't like alternate reality-based stories, so I wanted to skip House of M. The only reason I'm reading Secret Wars now is so that I won't be lost when the "All-New, All Different" shyt starts)