Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I only briefly (very briefly) skimmed through that young avengers book that she was in.. or maybe it was a Loki book, i dunno... but from what I've read about her bio wise, Ms Chavez is pretty powerful.

As for Galactus, I'd bet he's going to be the Zordon of the group, so to speak. They're base of operation will probably be in his ship/vessel, and he'll likely drop dimes on cosmic villains and universal threats that need to be taken care of.

I doubt the antagonists will be out in the open where Galactus could just bomb on them.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
she's prolly a little weaker than Carol, but not by much. On top of that, she's a teleporter with unlimited range including different realities and universes.

she's also the only one of her that exists in any reality. But since all the marvel realities are destroyed right now, that's not saying much. It may or may not play into the team operating on a universal scale.

I'm guessing they'll operate like that. With the lineup they got, what else are they gonna do? fight the frightful four? lol

I think this could also be an indicator of the type of missions they'll be on. She'll probably have to teleport them to worlds/realities that Galactus probably couldn't tag along with right away, not without causing confusion and unbridled chaos to the inhabitants.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A lot of this new shyt looks interesting: ultimates, uncanny avengers, hulk, all new x men, and cap....but i also noticed there's amazing spider-man, spider-man, spider-gwen, spider-man 2099, spider-woman and web warriors, meaning it's hilarious the amount of stories that got printed a week or two ago saying how miles was THE spiderman in marvel now:mjlol:
Is Silk an intelligent character? Is she a teen? And what are her powers?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
7e2lkV0.jpg

Support black creators brehs.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Secret Wars 4 ......:banderas:

amazing that Reed still has a way to get under Doom's skin, even will all of Doom's power

Secret Wars 4...

Did not expect
clops to get taken out that quickly, like damn. But his the phoenix so he should be fine

yoo that last page :huhldup: :gladbron:

Great issue

Had me rollin when
Thanos talked shyt and Doom shut that shyt down with the quickness.

:to: we already knew it couldn't turn out any other way.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:snoop:i thought rasputin ended, there are like 3 issues that dropped, i thought it was going to be with a different artist but its the same guy

is spiderman #1 worth picking up?