Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Secret Wars 4:salute:

Hickman is killing shyt brehs.....this is an ultimate Reed Vs Doom story

Hickman had an amazing run on FF, and it seems like he is finishing it here. I could read Hickmans take on FF characters forever

Ultimate Reed was like " :demonic: I don't like his tone"

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Yes, thank you for shining light on this. I'd read an article on this a decade ago but this does it in a short, concise manner.

Basically its hilarious how history repeats itself: Dead the Peter/MJ marriage and Spiderman fans are furious thinking Marvel ruined the perfect couple to stagnate Parker... not knowing that Marvel already ruined the perfect couple 30+ years earlier... to stagnate Parker... that had Spiderman fans back then equally furious and saying the same things you here today. :dead:

They prob screwed over Gwen Stacey fans worse tho, when you factor in giving MJ her personalty to an extent and then what they did in the '00s with the Norman Osborne/twins story :huhldup:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yes, thank you for shining light on this. I'd read an article on this a decade ago but this does it in a short, concise manner.

Basically its hilarious how history repeats itself: Dead the Peter/MJ marriage and Spiderman fans are furious thinking Marvel ruined the perfect couple to stagnate Parker... not knowing that Marvel already ruined the perfect couple 30+ years earlier... to stagnate Parker... that had Spiderman fans back then equally furious and saying the same things you here today. :dead:

They prob screwed over Gwen Stacey fans worse tho, when you factor in giving MJ her personalty to an extent and then what they did in the '00s with the Norman Osborne/twins story :huhldup:
Gwen Stacy was the perfect girl for Peter, her character was the perfect concept of someone who is understanding it is a well known fact that Marvel believes that Peter has to stay single for him to sell comics. MJ is just what gwen was to Peter 30 years ago, she just took time to develop to what she was, and that is why people like MJ because she developed to become Gwen Stacy instead of being what Gwen Stacy was an understanding girlfriend from the start.

Edit: If you want I can post the one more day video

Edit 2: I should show you the black suit video Spider man fans are always bytching, they hated the black suit and would bytch about it, so when the writers finally got rid of it they bytch and wanted it back :bryan:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gwen Stacy was the perfect girl for Peter, her character was the perfect concept of someone who is understanding it is a well known fact that Marvel believes that Peter has to stay single for him to sell comics. MJ is just what gwen was to Peter 30 years ago, she just took time to develop to what she was, and that is why people like MJ because she developed to become Gwen Stacy instead of being what Gwen Stacy was an understanding girlfriend from the start.

Edit: If you want I can post the one more day video

Edit 2: I should show you the black suit video Spider man fans are always bytching, they hated the black suit and would bytch about it, so when the writers finally got rid of it they bytch and wanted it back :bryan:
Hell yea, post them two. It'll give me something to watch at work in the morning

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Marvel got Cyke jobbin again :wow:

Yooooooooo, where's this from?

*edit* Nm, but can I get a screenshot?

EpeCcNH.jpg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
And if you want even more proof peter loved Gwen more then MJ look at the house of M event, when scarlet witch made a reality of everyone's greatest wish and Peter's wish was to be married to Gwen and to have a kid with her but y'all don't hear me. :sas2: