Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good intro for the mini series

#3 was mainly cyclops but we other characters had major scenes like emma frost & hope

The hope stuff is boring, don't nobody care about that bytch.

The Stuff with Emma was kind of annoying if only because it was more of that "Cyclops sucks" stuff and Kitty just stopping by the talk shyt to her.

I'm still completely at a loss as to why Scott was wrong or "stupid".

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cyclops wasn't really wrong. He just went down a certain path..the Phoenix subplot just made things kind of silly and he did kill Xavier and it seems with little true regret.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course Wasp is alive.

That was established a long while ago during Slott's Mighty Avengers run...

And Xavier had it coming. fukk that bald manipulative b*stard. Dude has done more shady shyt than just about everybody.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was established a long while ago during Slott's Mighty Avengers run...

And Xavier had it coming. fukk that bald manipulative b*stard. Dude has done more shady shyt than just about everybody.

:gladbron: where she been ??
Edit: who would thought 7 years ago I would ever be interested in a cyclops solo book :leon:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:gladbron: where she been ??
Edit: who would thought 7 years ago I would ever be interested in a cyclops solo book :leon:

mircoverse because she shrinks.

but with all these mircroverse stories perhaps captain universe might make a come back.

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
low key, i know marvel's record with black characters is ass 4 the most part, but my nikka dr. noah black, aka centurius, thats on the thunderbolts has gotten some decent characterization as the defacto leader of the beta team. nikka is a dr.doom/high evolutionary lite, but he stay g-checkin and outsmartin nikkaz, son was about 2 put baron zemo(alternate timeline) out 4 the count, i think he needs some more exposure........he'd make a perfect foil 4 t'challa. centurius, moses magnum, chemistro, and nightshade should all be premiere villains in marvelnow if diversity is the name of the game(we know it aint but still).

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
low key, i know marvel's record with black characters is ass 4 the most part, but my nikka dr. noah black, aka centurius, thats on the thunderbolts has gotten some decent characterization as the defacto leader of the beta team. nikka is a dr.doom/high evolutionary lite, but he stay g-checkin and outsmartin nikkaz, son was about 2 put baron zemo(alternate timeline) out 4 the count, i think he needs some more exposure........he'd make a perfect foil 4 t'challa. centurius, moses magnum, chemistro, and nightshade should all be premiere villains in marvelnow if diversity is the name of the game(we know it aint but still).

moses magnum should be up there with doom and mangneto as far as major villeins.