Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I like about "AvsX Consequences" because it shows Cyke isn't crazy or evil. He was just willing to do whatever it takes to protect the next generation of mutants.

They also did a good job of showing he's NOT just his powers.

He takes full responsibility for what he does but he's not apologetic because he knows he's right.

Oh and Scot Eaton should get more work as an artist. Dude has consistently been putting in good work since his run on Black Panther.

Is it that good ? I saw some preview pages for that I believe and cap was being smug so I didnt pay it any mind . He reminds me of how tony was acting during civilwar. I'm heating good things so I'll try to catch up
Whats Logan response to cyke? And hows havok feel about his brother

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it that good ? I saw some preview pages for that I believe and cap was being smug so I didnt pay it any mind . He reminds me of how tony was acting during civilwar. I'm heating good things so I'll try to catch up
Whats Logan response to cyke? And hows havok feel about his brother

The first issue was kind of weak, but the last two have been good.

The best stuff has been when they've focused on Cyclops. Wolverine confronted Cyke in the second issue and Scott was basically like:

"I was right, you were wrong, you almost fukked everything up, you kill people like nothing so you got no right to judge me, and in case you forgot I used to fukk Jean you simp ass bytch".

*edit*

Then Wolverine acted like he was gonna kill Cyke and Cyke was like " :yeshrug: You'll just make me a martyr and they'll start making Cyclops was right t-shirts"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The craziest part of Tony getting a pass is that it all amounted to him saying "I Forgot".

I know I hated tony being in charge . Idk who could of been on his side :skip:oh new warriors make a mistake ?? All superheroes should register ?? Then when super villians get the list and kill your family and friends ooops my bad :wtb: well avenge you . The premise was so stupidly done w
With tony going so far whoever wrote it needed to be smacked you recruit bullseye ? You got a all American hero and people you fought besides for years on the run ? How about you do like avengers academy and train people but to say heroes have to register ?
His position made no sense at all
And this is the guy who went evil had his younger self take over until heroes reborn

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first issue was kind of weak, but the last two have been good.

The best stuff has been when they've focused on Cyclops. Wolverine confronted Cyke in the second issue and Scott was basically like:

"I was right, you were wrong, you almost fukked everything up, you kill people like nothing so you got no right to judge me, and in case you forgot I used to fukk Jean you simp ass bytch".

*edit*

Then Wolverine acted like he was gonna kill Cyke and Cyke was like " :yeshrug: You'll just make me a martyr and they'll start making Cyclops was right t-shirts"

Why is logan acting like a life long avenger ? Because of schism ? During children's crusade he was all gung ho to kill people.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is logan acting like a life long avenger ? Because of schism ? During children's crusade he was all gung ho to kill people.

He was trying to Kill Hope in AvsX, That's why Scott was telling him he nearly screwed everything up.

There's all sorts of hypocrisy going on with who's accepted as an Avenger and who's given a pass for mistakes they've made.

Schism was stupid just off the fact that Wolverine got butt hurt about kids being soldiers when he trained more than half of them and constantly had teen sidekicks.

shyt would be like R. Kelly trying to lecture Huge Heffner about dating girls younger than him. :stopitslime:

The shyt where they're straight up ignoring Xavier being a fukk up his hilarious too. Captain America talking about "he's one of the finest men I've ever know". :stopitslime:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was trying to Kill Hope in AvsX, That's why Scott was telling him he nearly screwed everything up.

There's all sorts of hypocrisy going on with who's accepted as an Avenger and who's given a pass for mistakes they've made.

Schism was stupid just off the fact that Wolverine got butt hurt about kids being soldiers when he trained more than half of them and constantly had teen sidekicks.

shyt would be like R. Kelly trying to lecture Huge Heffner about dating girls younger than him. :stopitslime:

The shyt where they're straight up ignoring Xavier being a fukk up his hilarious too. Captain America talking about "he's one of the finest men I've ever know". :stopitslime:
How much did cap and Xavier even interact ??? And Xavier stayed recruiting kids to be soldiers in his war Logan is a fool. Probably still mad about jean.
Cap had a child with him fighting nazis why isn't he mad at him? Why is Logan Even still a avenger ?? Outside of sales ?

Where has havok been ?? And what's his take on Scott

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much did cap and Xavier even interact ??? And Xavier stayed recruiting kids to be soldiers in his war Logan is a fool. Probably still mad about jean

They've BARELY interacted over the years. Cap has always been really hands off when it came to mutants that weren't Avengers.

And yeah Wolverine is still mad about Jean, that's why that ether Scott dropped on his ass had him so mad. I'll post scans of it in a bit.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avxzone006.jpg

avxzone007.jpg

avxzone008.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've BARELY interacted over the years. Cap has always been really hands off when it came to mutants that weren't Avengers.

And yeah Wolverine is still mad about Jean, that's why that ether Scott dropped on his ass had him so mad. I'll post scans of it in a bit.

This type of wolverine writing is why I been sort of :sitdown: towards him. Schism didn't really make any sense to split up teams . Hes a solider he's seen what happens to mutants , he's seen genosha he knows they need to prepared .
Not to mention I think since secret invasion he just been on the team for no real reason . I saw him in siege and fear itself :youngsabo: unnecessary team mate