Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A Brehs, school me on the Time Runs Out storyline. I've only read various issues so I don't have a full grasp on the entire story. All I know is DOOM is looked at as a God and going head to head with the Beyonders.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Time Runs Out is excellent, but Marvel is :trash: right now outside of it.

The X-books have never been worse. These little teen drama and bad humor Bendis stories are awful. Black Vortex was pure garbage.

Magneto is pretty good. That's about the only book I look forward too outside of Avengers and New Avengers. Even Uncanny Avengers has been meh so far. Don't really care for inverted Sabretooth and the Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch retcon is just dumb and makes no sense even though I understand they did it for business reasons.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Haven't read a comic book since I was in middle school lol but i just copped

Batman: TDKR
Batman: Hush
Marvel's Civil War

What else should I cop?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Jesus Lois
Image-47.jpg

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Time Runs Out is excellent, but Marvel is :trash: right now outside of it.

The X-books have never been worse. These little teen drama and bad humor Bendis stories are awful. Black Vortex was pure garbage.

Magneto is pretty good. That's about the only book I look forward too outside of Avengers and New Avengers. Even Uncanny Avengers has been meh so far. Don't really care for inverted Sabretooth and the Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch retcon is just dumb and makes no sense even though I understand they did it for business reasons.
Uncanny X-men & All-New X-men have been awful :scust: i feel like something had to happen behind the scenes and Bendis rewrote his original plans because this shyt has just been :dwillhuh::dahell:. No way you write something like that like ":myman: yeah this gonna be good" It was all over the place

The storyline with the Omega level mutant literally was dumb as fukk..all that build up for nothing :deadmanny:

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Haven't read a comic book since I was in middle school lol but i just copped

Batman: TDKR
Batman: Hush
Marvel's Civil War

What else should I cop?
Those are great starting points. I'd include Batman: The Long Halloween, Marvel's House of M, and DC's Identity Crisis, Countdown To Infinite Crisis, and Infinite Crisis.