Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tony and Cap have been having problems since Civil War though... so this shyt was going to happen eventually

I get that. But I needed something more than just "you lied, made us create the Avenger machine for nothing!". There wasn't even a mention of Tony whipping his mind, shyt it looked like it was water under the bridge when they were at the diner. Makes little sense to me that Cap didn't give much of a fukk about the world ending and was hell bent on making Tony pay for something that was out of anyone's hand :manny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I get that. But I needed something more than just "you lied, made us create the Avenger machine for nothing!". There wasn't even a mention of Tony whipping his mind, shyt it looked like it was water under the bridge when they were at the diner. Makes little sense to me that Cap didn't give much of a fukk about the world ending and was hell bent on making Tony pay for something that was out of anyone's hand :manny:

It wasn't water under the bridge, cap planned on taking tony's ass in. I'm sure Cap gave a shyt, but like BP said... universe is doom aint shyt we can do.
Also I think Cap was probably in the same boat as Tony, and wanted to just settle up before shyt ended.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Uh, I don't really know what happened in New Avengers.

What the hell was that column of buildings or whatever that Doom hit the Beyonders with and why did it instantly destroy thousands of universes? Why was Doom disappointed and shocked at the result?

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I know nothing of Ultimate Fury, but damn. The last page in NA and Avengers is horrific. That man is a damn terror. :damn:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Uh, I don't really know what happened in New Avengers.

What the hell was that column of buildings or whatever that Doom hit the Beyonders with and why did it instantly destroy thousands of universes? Why was Doom disappointed and shocked at the result?

The column (which was obviously a big-ass bomb) didn't enter the universal tear into the Beyonders' home because the Beyonders sent out hundreds of them to detonate it before it reached it, so the bomb exploded in the bleed of the Multiverse instead, wiping out nearly all planets. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
haven't gotten to any Avengers stuff yet.

but

3GhxDLB.jpg

I hope this book (and bunn writing it) lasts forever and ever. :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Avengers #44

Obama: There has to be something we can do. Someone somewhere has to be able to do something. Isn't there anyone willing to help?

T'Challa: There was. He was a king and then you and all the rest of your kind threw his people to a pack of wolves called the Cabal. And now his city is ash.

:wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Avengers #44

Obama: There has to be something we can do. Someone somewhere has to be able to do something. Isn't there anyone willing to help?

T'Challa: There was. He was a king and then you and all the rest of your kind threw his people to a pack of wolves called the Cabal. And now his city is ash.

:wow:
But he still tried to help:dwillhuh:Still cold, though.

At the end of Cap and Ironman's fight, why were/who were they dropping bombs over Baghdad?:dahell:I'm guessing that's the other Earth creating a diversion to keep 616's hero's busy?