Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
While Miles and Samuel L Jackson are a given, I also hope they carry over Cloak & Dagger as well. I like the ultimate version of them better than i've ever liked their 616 counterparts.. mainly because Bendis didn't half ass around with their relationship and actually made them a functional couple, instead of that awkward tip-toeing around stuff that their adult versions have been subjected to.

Miles's dad, Ganke, and Cloak & Dagger are all great supporting characters for Miles that I would love to see brought over. I think Bombshell could be another solid addition to his cast as well.
I hope they don't make Miles gay. It's was funny when his dad made the joke about Miles and Ganke being a couple, but 3 other people have made that same joke now. I hope that's not what Miles and Ganke's friendship leads up to.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I hope they don't make Miles gay. It's was funny when his dad made the joke about Miles and Ganke being a couple, but 3 other people have made that same joke now. I hope that's not what Miles and Ganke's friendship leads up to.
i saw that coming from issue 1.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
While Miles and Samuel L Jackson are a given, I also hope they carry over Cloak & Dagger as well. I like the ultimate version of them better than i've ever liked their 616 counterparts.. mainly because Bendis didn't half ass around with their relationship and actually made them a functional couple, instead of that awkward tip-toeing around stuff that their adult versions have been subjected to.

Miles's dad, Ganke, and Cloak & Dagger are all great supporting characters for Miles that I would love to see brought over. I think Bombshell could be another solid addition to his cast as well.

616 already got a black Fury.

:leon: But 2 of them.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Green Lantern Corps #40
Spawn Rebirth #1
Miles Morales Spider-Man

#Blackcellence :to:

My dude Jonathan Stewart got that proper retconning + redemption to close out his series. :mjcry:

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Carl turning into Captain Save-A-Hoe *smh*

And was I the only one expecting Rabbam Alal to be…more? I thought he was the mastermind behind the Incursions and the Ivory kings were acting against him?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not even close to being satisfied with this meh issue of amazing. They cut the story short when it starts to get good for a pointless black cat backup?? They've been in spider verse for months and they decide to put a black cat backup in the first issue back in new york? Le boo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Carl turning into Captain Save-A-Hoe *smh*

And was I the only one expecting Rabbam Alal to be…more? I thought he was the mastermind behind the Incursions and the Ivory kings were acting against him?
That is pretty much where I am right now with it. Doom is my favorite Marvel villain but once he was revealed I was like :beli:...so I am anxiously awaiting the explanation Hickman is going to give.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
You know what kept clicking with me yesterday, but I couldn't find the scan online to even point it out? They were in Rabum Alal's Library.

that's.... a good question. He knows more about magic and knows as much about magic as any of these other dudes know about their fields of interest.

But he really knows absolutely nothing about the "regular" field of knowledge to make it on the list.

It's also the reason I say Doom is smarter than Reed. You know 7/8 of what Reed Richards knows, you know stuff Reed can't even figure out even in those areas, then you know 100% more of a WHOLE OTHER AREA of expertise, and you're considered an expert in that, too.

Doom's magical library. Reed knows nothing in this room.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
question

in regards to Rabum Alal's identity

are people bummed he's not an original character?

or would have preferred he was someone else other than who he turned out to be?

me personally? Was thinking it was going to be
Ultron
, and am more than happy that did not turn out to be the case