Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I get that shyt mixed up sometimes because I have the online edition where all issues even remotely related to the Civil War is thrown into one big bunch, so I always looked at the Cap issue as the true ending (in my eyes at least). Him waving the white towel then everyone following suit was some fukk shyt though.

But at the same time, it's always been like that with Cap. Good "ole fashioned stars & stripes" fellow who makes you want to sing the National Anthem or do some righteous shyt every time he opens his mouth. I mean, he even punk'd the Punisher throughout the whole thing.

Now, Namor, yeah, he ain't listening to nobody so that was a tad bit unbelievable, but the rest I think would follow in line. Ya know, the whole -- cut off the head and the body will follow adage. Other side would have did the same shyt had Iron Man surrendered.

As far as Black Panther, you might have to refresh my memory -- Wakanda wasn't being threatened was it? I thought him and Storm was just there on behalf of Cap b/c they go way back?
Wakanda wasn't threatened and BP was going to stay neutral but after he found out about the 42 space prison camp he joined Cap's side.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I subscribed to Marvel unimlited
I've always dabbled in comics
I don't have a clue whats going on in the new ones and can't get into them I just ended up reading House of M and its supporting comics
Probably going to cancel my subscription :yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think this is the year where people finally get tired of the thousands of comic book movies being released, that and the marvel reboot coming, i sense some bad times if your just now being a comic fan

only books i care to read now are batman and rasputin, i want to check out marvels star wars but its whatever

RASPUTIN_02.jpg