Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm playing catch-up, so I'm reading Uncanny X-Men starting with the new #1, and shyt is jokes.

After Eva traps the Avengers in a time bubble and Cyclops shoots a promo, Maria Hill says that the X-Men just dropped the mic on the Avengers like it's 8 mile.

Cyclops calling Dazzler an uncle tom.

Magik catches that one new mutant checking out her ass and she says "No boy. I would break you." :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run The Jewels is getting Marvel covers.

1035x1571-HOWARD2015002_RTJ_layers.jpg

1035x1573-DPOOL250RTJvar.jpg

http://pitchfork.com/news/58091-run-the-jewels-get-marvel-comic-book-covers/

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So I was rereading Invincible and I realized it is just the comic version of DBZ. Just knowing the storyline of DBZ makes it all a lot easier to have guessed the storyline so far.

Mark = Gohan
Conquest = Nappa
Omni-Man = Goku
Kid Omni-man = Gotenks
Vitrumite Emperor = Vegeta
Allen the Alien = Piccolo
Robot = Dr Gero
Everybody else = Useless Z Fighters
Atom Eve = Chi Chi

All we need is for a future version of marks kid to come back from the future to help him defeat robot (Trunks) and the cypher will be complete....until Cell pops up.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So I was rereading Invincible and I realized it is just the comic version of DBZ. Just knowing the storyline of DBZ makes it all a lot easier to have guessed the storyline so far.

Mark = Gohan
Conquest = Nappa
Omni-Man = Goku
Kid Omni-man = Gotenks
Vitrumite Emperor = Vegeta
Allen the Alien = Piccolo
Robot = Dr Gero
Everybody else = Useless Z Fighters
Atom Eve = Chi Chi

All we need is for a future version of marks kid to come back from the future to help him defeat robot (Trunks) and the cypher will be complete....until Cell pops up.

I've been calling Invincible the DBZ of comics since forever. And unlike TWD it's still going strong after all this time.