Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad Damian back.

BUT.....I don't know about his "powers".

Hopefully, he'll lose em' at some point down the road.

He probably will. All I want for the next few issues is for him to challenge Superman and son him with his powers.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Ant-Man (Scott Lang) meets the unemployed characters from the cancelled comic book titles - Prodigy (David Alleyne) from Young Avengers (2013-2014), Victor Mancha of Avengers A.I. (2013-2014) and Beetle (Janice Lincoln) from Superior Foes of Spider-Man (2013-2014).

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:deadmanny: @ the "Dawn of Justice" joke in Hawkeye Vs. Deadpool. That shyt came out of nowhere!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
scans lol

Context explainer: Black Cat had a doctor brainwash people into acting as heroes under the code line "I am a patriot". Deadpool and both Hawkeyes thought they had caught her, then this happens.

IKNps5A.png

I'm not sure if the joke works as well if you know it's coming but this shyt was so random. :deadrose:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Found X-Men 25, where Mags takes out Wolvie's adamantium skeleton, in a dollar bin. NEVER thought I'd find it. :wow: :mjcry:

Now only if I can find Wolvie 75. Got 3 shows coming up in a month and a half so hopefully; plus cut off 1/2 my comic list. :beli:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Breh I've been reading it faithfully every week like
9c135pi.gif
...................... and :mjlol: at that trash ending just to keep that wack Superior Ironman story running
I refuse to read that shyt. :lupe: what them spoilers look like though

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I refuse to read that shyt. :lupe: what them spoilers look like though
Scarlet Witch tried to use her magic so that could attack her bloodline, it worked on Quicksilver but not Magneto, so Magneto is not their father

inexplicably Scarlet Witch who was inverted, all of a sudden wanted to restore things back to normal none of the other heroes wanted to go back but for whatever reason she was willing to work with Doom and Dr. Strange to recreate the spell that caused the inversion. Superior Ironman just happened to have a fail safe to stop himself from being inverted back, and Sabertooth is on an indefinite face turn

the villains took the blame for the inversion to avoid the heroes being condemned after the inversion :stopitslime:

the Hulk's Hulk, Kluh was an unnecessary plot devise
It was a trainwreck that I couldn't stop reading