Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarlet Witch tried to use her magic so that could attack her bloodline, it worked on Quicksilver but not Magneto, so Magneto is not their father

inexplicably Scarlet Witch who was inverted, all of a sudden wanted to restore things back to normal none of the other heroes wanted to go back but for whatever reason she was willing to work with Doom and Dr. Strange to recreate the spell that caused the inversion. Superior Ironman just happened to have a fail safe to stop himself from being inverted back, and Sabertooth is on an indefinite face turn

the villains took the blame for the inversion to avoid the heroes being condemned after the inversion :stopitslime:

the Hulk's Hulk, Kluh was an unnecessary plot devise
It was a trainwreck that I couldn't stop reading
While axis sucked no doubt you either skipped issues or forgot stuff
she was possessed by doctor voodoos brother that's why SW was helping , as his possession skills were strong . Doom made some demonic pact to restore them . Strange wasn't part of the spell it's doom , voodoo and wanda and skull. Stark had the device to protect him from mind control in the beginning of axis remember ? The stupidest thing is heel havok apparently being taken in by Scott and killing /kidnapping wasp. Why would Scott Whos back to normal cosign a havok who wants to Commit genocide and is a actual villian ? Scott isn't a villian he's just a rebel

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
While axis sucked no doubt you either skipped issues or forgot stuff
she was possessed by doctor voodoos brother that's why SW was helping , as his possession skills were strong . Doom made some demonic pact to restore them . Strange wasn't part of the spell it's doom , voodoo and wanda and skull. Stark had the device to protect him from mind control in the beginning of axis remember ? The stupidest thing is heel havok apparently being taken in by Scott and killing /kidnapping wasp. Why would Scott Whos back to normal cosign a havok who wants to Commit genocide and is a actual villian ? Scott isn't a villian he's just a rebel
True it was Skull/Xavier and not Strange, I just hate the direction they have taken Stark he seems too much like they are writing him like Robert Downey Jr. instead of Tony Starks. Yeah that Havoc nonsense doesn't make sense.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Can anyone help me out. I started reading comics about two years ago. The legal way buying digitals but I've been torrenting recently and I had a pretty prominent collection until my labtop took a shyt. So what I'm trying to ask is what I should search for to get enlightened to the new shyt like:
Anything New 52, Batman, Superman, Justice League
I'd also like to look into whatever Static had come out, which I believe wasn't much
Anything Spidey after Superior Spiderman
I wanna read the New Ultimates
And any other recommendations when it comes to Marvel or new 52

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True it was Skull/Xavier and not Strange, I just hate the direction they have taken Stark he seems too much like they are writing him like Robert Downey Jr. instead of Tony Starks. Yeah that Havoc nonsense doesn't make sense.
They should of kept axis a uncanny avengers only event and kept it moving

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found X-Men 25, where Mags takes out Wolvie's adamantium skeleton, in a dollar bin. NEVER thought I'd find it. :wow: :mjcry:

Now only if I can find Wolvie 75. Got 3 shows coming up in a month and a half so hopefully; plus cut off 1/2 my comic list. :beli:

i liked to get a hold of the Uncanny 183, where Wolvie lets Juggernaut beat the hell out of Colossus at a bar because he broke Kittys heart on his return to earth.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
This page kills me

4267701-avengers+%282012-%29+039-019.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
iDHynIE.jpg

Aw8R454.jpg

3n7wKU7.jpg

YyPc6uZ.jpg

hs4rYuv.jpg

:scust: not that having a healing factor would have helped him here, sheesh.

and not to sound cliche, but.... I'm a huge Daken fan. I hate it had to be him. :mjcry:
the hell?? I missed the last issue of Death of Wolverine cause my comic shop was sold out... when Daken lose his healin factor?? Ima make a trip there today now... Sinister put in that work real quick...

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people tend to forget how powerful Sinister really was. Marvel has been depowering its villains for well over a decade now. Sinister used to casually walk through X-teams solo back in the 90's.

He was a manipulator, a schemer and behind the scenes kinda dude but if need be he could and would put in work.

Speaking of Marvel.....are they going out of their way to get rid of long time readers? My marvel pull list continues to shrink every month.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
iDHynIE.jpg

Aw8R454.jpg

3n7wKU7.jpg

YyPc6uZ.jpg

hs4rYuv.jpg

:scust: not that having a healing factor would have helped him here, sheesh.

and not to sound cliche, but.... I'm a huge Daken fan. I hate it had to be him. :mjcry:

Did they just rectoned daken coming back as a horse men or did I miss a issue of something?