Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the poor man's wolverine. If they were going to do this, they should have never killed him. At least Superior Iron Man has some potential.

Good thing I didn't pay anything for this trash.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
sS7Rvdp.jpg

VIke5aW.jpg

:salute: Alfred

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just bought damn near $100 in AXIS comics off Magneto, Hobgoblin & Carnage, then to understand the story... do I got major L comin????

ARE YOU fukkING SERIOUS? The Magneto and Carnage stuff was legit..but the main Axis book was total garbage and nothing but download status. All of that Iron Man shyt, Falcon being heel, nah...that was all wrong. The agenda to turn Pietro and Wanda into Inhumans. Bogus. Only thing I paid for was the Magneto books and downloaded everything else...may have paid for X Factor too..digitally but it ends there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I would've thought Damian would wonder where dikk was during all that.

I know Damian is going to learn that The Crime Syndicate and dikk Grayson's secret identity exposure and all that "Forever Evil" shyt happened. He would be more shocked to hear that Luthor is on the Justice League.

Now a super-powered Damian and Owlman fight would be :gladbron:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Take your L, breh. :damn:
Accept the L breh
:to: I'll try to do better next time brehs.... I failed you all...
ARE YOU fukkING SERIOUS? The Magneto and Carnage stuff was legit..but the main Axis book was total garbage and nothing but download status. All of that Iron Man shyt, Falcon being heel, nah...that was all wrong. The agenda to turn Pietro and Wanda into Inhumans. Bogus. Only thing I paid for was the Magneto books and downloaded everything else...may have paid for X Factor too..digitally but it ends there.
I didnt keep up breh, my bad... I saw issues of Hobgoblin, my favorite Goblin, I had too... Seen Carnage, had too.... I was gettin Magneto off top... copped the sleeves & protectors... saw they was AXIS books so I got the main Arc to not be confused, just in case.... Dude at store was lookin at me crazy :scust:but he wasnt gonna turn down my money... I'm goin in today so wish me luck...

I got the 2 good ones you mentioned but was Hobgoblin :trash:?? My download site got crushed wit the buildings but if you need Peaceful Meditation hit me up....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:to: I'll try to do better next time brehs.... I failed you all...

I didnt keep up breh, my bad... I saw issues of Hobgoblin, my favorite Goblin, I had too... Seen Carnage, had too.... I was gettin Magneto off top... copped the sleeves & protectors... saw they was AXIS books so I got the main Arc to not be confused, just in case.... Dude at store was lookin at me crazy :scust:but he wasnt gonna turn down my money... I'm goin in today so wish me luck...

I got the 2 good ones you mentioned but was Hobgoblin :trash:?? My download site got crushed wit the buildings but if you need Peaceful Meditation hit me up....

I didn't read the Hobgoblin tie ins.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished reading Sex Criminals Vol 1. after hearing a lot of good things about it. Turned out to be a very funny book, about to start Saga Vol. 4 next.