Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not gonna lie I was like :camby:
when the elder morlun killed the cosmic spider-man.
That was some bullshyt...they are making Morlun's clan way too powerful and watch they come up with some really lame way for the Spider-people to win. probably through The main Peter Parker and the new Spider chick he is boning to declare their love for one another of some shyt.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I hoping for better from Fantastic Four :snoop:
dude did all this cause he was too much of a p*ssy to approach Sue back in college.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
mxf6oJk.jpg

D76etRu.jpg

x6LyVnV.jpg

Spider-Woman's new costume
Asside from being a shytty costume it is a blatant rip-off of the new Batgirl look.
Plus the Spider Woman costume is one of the best costume designs in comics. it is simple and classic.
This is just crappy. I don't need my superhero's costumes to be practical or more like real life. If I wanted practical and real life I wouldn't be reading comic books about characters with spider powers.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hoping for better from Fantastic Four :snoop:
dude did all this cause he was too much of a p*ssy to approach Sue back in college.
James Robinson has pretty much shyt the bed with everything he has done in his return to marvel.
His FF is boring and that New Invaders was just a pile of crap.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
That was some bullshyt...they are making Morlun's clan way too powerful and watch they come up with some really lame way for the Spider-people to win. probably through The main Peter Parker and the new Spider chick he is boning to declare their love for one another of some shyt.

It's gonna be the little baby they keep talking about and what you just said. I'd like it a lot better if they just went balls out fighting between the spiders & morluns. Deu ex Machina is the worst shyt for events.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Axis fukkery has been CLASSIC.

*Spider-Man actually in the same panel with Apocalypse

*Falcon being a complete a$$hole

*The Inverted Hulk's speech pattern

*The damn villains being heroes

*Nightcrawler being a bloodthirsty killer

*Deadpool being a hippy

*Captain America and Red Skull lmaooooooo

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Asside from being a shytty costume it is a blatant rip-off of the new Batgirl look.
Plus the Spider Woman costume is one of the best costume designs in comics. it is simple and classic.
This is just crappy. I don't need my superhero's costumes to be practical or more like real life. If I wanted practical and real life I wouldn't be reading comic books about characters with spider powers.
Spiderwoman is fukking awful