Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
..... Remember in AvX Consequences, Scott was willingly staying in jail when he could have broken out any time, it was the constant crimes against mutants going on unanswered while he was in jail that caused him to break out....y
No it wasnt... Sinister visited him, gave him that Ether about the Phoenix group failin to kill him, told him how he killed his publicist or whatever & took her spot, said he was gonna rebuild, said Scott was the only person who could stop him, then ran out laughin, darin Scott to come out & stop him, hit him wit :umad: & told him to come out to play or somethin... Scott broke out immediately... he was gonna stay in until Sinister came through... they like a Marvel Batman/Joker thing...

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
No it wasnt... Sinister visited him, gave him that Ether about the Phoenix group failin to kill him, told him how he killed his publicist or whatever & took her spot, said he was gonna rebuild, said Scott was the only person who could stop him, then ran out laughin, darin Scott to come out & stop him, hit him wit :umad: & told him to come out to play or somethin... Scott broke out immediately... he was gonna stay in until Sinister came through... they like a Marvel Batman/Joker thing...

Scott broke out after the mutant in prison with him was killed and the guards and authority did nothing to help or save him.

But my point was it was several things that built up INCLUDING Sinister and what I just mentioned and Scott reached his breaking point. He actually TRIED to serve out his sentence but the costs started being too much.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No breh it was after the other mutant got killed

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nailbiter was a miss this month

Why is Greg Pak so great on Action Comics and so meh on his other books.

Secret Wars has got me hyped with all the press

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I mean, that's pretty much ALL events...

Not really. Aside from a comic actually having to do with the event's story line, they just add the "tie-in" to a comic so it can be a part of what's going on in the story, but have no relation to the actual story line's progress.

Age of Ultron, Original Sin, AVX, the Ultimate Cataclysm stories and now AXIS are recent events that did this. For Infinity you had to cop the self-titled, Avengers and New Avengers to get the full picture of what's going on with the story.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Scott broke out after the mutant in prison with him was killed and the guards and authority did nothing to help or save him.

But my point was it was several things that built up INCLUDING Sinister and what I just mentioned and Scott reached his breaking point. He actually TRIED to serve out his sentence but the costs started being too much.
my bad wasnt thinkin about mutant in prison... thought the statement was meanin there was some massive outside event that made him break out... but you right all the little stuff added up & he realized he cant help nobody sittin in that cell...