Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Spider-Verse is where its at y'all need to give up on that Axis shyt

The Morlun family shyt goin on? I have a crazy backlog but just read Superior Spider-Man #32 &#33. Is the story basically Morlun's family hunting the Spiders down?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Morlun family shyt goin on? I have a crazy backlog but just read Superior Spider-Man #32 &#33. Is the story basically Morlun's family hunting the Spiders down?
yep and you can also check out the Edge of Spider-Verse issues

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
yep and you can also check out the Edge of Spider-Verse issues

I've bought them all but haven't read any yet, they just sittin on my ipad. I have high hopes for the story tho, but I wish the main villain didn't look so corny with that Diver's helmet of his lol

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I've bought them all but haven't read any yet, they just sittin on my ipad. I have high hopes for the story tho, but I wish the main villain didn't look so corny with that Diver's helmet of his lol
morlun is corny but I more in this for the multiverse Spidey's

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
morlun is corny but I more in this for the multiverse Spidey's

You didn't like Morlun???

Man, ya'll don't like any villians, lmao. I thought he was one of the most well done villians for Spidey over the past decade. He was always a real threat, though I don't know how much I like the idea of his family of goons all having the same hunt as him, but we'll see how it plays out

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You didn't like Morlun???

Man, ya'll don't like any villians, lmao. I thought he was one of the most well done villians for Spidey over the past decade. He was always a real threat, though I don't know how much I like the idea of his family of goons all having the same hunt as him, but we'll see how it plays out
I didn't like the JMS shyt

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Today they shed more light on 10 of the planned 40 mini-series that will tie into Convergence and its multiverse crossover conflict next April and May. Each of these ten projects will focus on characters and storylines from the pre-New 52 DC Universe.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The newest Rocket Racc00n issue Groot tells one of Rockets stories

Whole shyt is, "I am Groot! I am Groot! I am Groot!" :mjlol:
Hilarious