Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Aarkus was just in the new Invaders.
And all the so-called grumpy X-telepaths couldn't be any more grumpy than Rogue yet she's on the team.
It is a glaring flaw in that book and there is no real excuse for it.

I mean... you have been hearing me on Cap's constant negligence in finding psychics, right? Its not that this team COULDN'T find someone to do the job, its that Cap never actually tried. And that makes sense because its consistent with his character and his record in team building.

The GOAL of all this is after going through this, maybe he'll see the value in psychics because he has yet to show that yet

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Remender made it funny though because Magneto is not gonna hold a big rock over someone to eliminate someone..lol

I did laugh at that, but I took as Magneto wanted to make the death as slow and painful as possible lol

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also.. fukk it, I'm just gonna say it...

Did ANYONE ELSE feel almost vindicated for those short moments when Magneto beat up then caved the Red Skull's head in? That shyt was awesome lol
Yeah he had it coming

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Marvel book announcements at NYCC have been underwhelming, the only thing I'm looking forward to is Secret Wars

They keep announcing Stars Wars books like I should give a fukk

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I mean... you have been hearing me on Cap's constant negligence in finding psychics, right? Its not that this team COULDN'T find someone to do the job, its that Cap never actually tried. And that makes sense because its consistent with his character and his record in team building.

The GOAL of all this is after going through this, maybe he'll see the value in psychics because he has yet to show that yet

Too bad they de-powered Nate Grey/

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I wish they would just tell a goddamn story and stop trying to make everything bigger than it should be or actually is.

This "Cry Wolf" shyt.

Nobody cares, Marvel. And when they should, you make it so shytty that.... nobody cares.
This shyt seems so forced, and so Bendis.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Civil-War-2015-a2b41.jpg

:ohhh: