Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Injustice year 3. John Constantine has been swagging on that whole universe, so far.

Too bad we already know he's gonna get smacked down eventually, cause right now it really does seem like he got a chance.

:ufdup: you leave Batgirl's new hipster vibe the fukk alone. It's bad enough you uncool squares ran Young Avengers off.

The book is perfect and delicious right now.

Perfect and delicious. :banderas:
Man, sad to say, all of Batman's allies are gonna get merked :to: Even Alfred.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I was just about to post this :wow:

Secret-Wars.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boo you axis boo you !! Edge of spider verse , Hickman and dc weeklys :banderas: piff life . Where does axis even fit ? It's clearly after original sin and Hickman run ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1: You mean the schizophrenic with psychological scars that trace all the way back to her fukked up childhood and genetic heritage that is so mentally unstable she chose to fall in love with an Android with the same mind and brain patterns as the Hollywood celeb she keeps friend zoning is inconsistent? .....Tell me more :sas2:

Children's Crusade was giving justification for her crazy actions, not absolution of them. That was her facing her issues, not curing them. And she showed constant crazy flashes in AvX too, most notably when her and Hope got into a fist fight with each other while they should have been planning to stop the Phoenix Five.

They want to redeem her and make her sympathetic but its fairly ridiculous considering all the deaths and problems she is directly responsible for. "No More Mutants" killed more mutants than Magneto ever did.
Well I agree with you . I was saying her attitude towards rogue in UA when she was kind of like the mutants need to stop whining and askin why it was important for more more mutants to be born . It made no sense for her to join the unity team and how she had been acting recently to react like that and then bendis has her in his books saying how all she thinks about is the no more mutants hex at the same time . It's like marvel has no continuity

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is every Marvel Universe from the looks of it. I see mc2, ultimate, Earth X, Mangaverse and much more
That's why I was confused lol I see like characters from every marvel universe I wasn't sure if that was some editorial gaffe as I know Jean grey is stuck in ultimate universe and they recently been In our universe . On a different note has it been explained what happened to the avenger kidding avengers world ?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Well I agree with you . I was saying her attitude towards rogue in UA when she was kind of like the mutants need to stop whining and askin why it was important for more more mutants to be born . It made no sense for her to join the unity team and how she had been acting recently to react like that and then bendis has her in his books saying how all she thinks about is the no more mutants hex at the same time . It's like marvel has no continuity

Well I disagree on the no continuity part, but I can admit Marvel hasn't done the best job of filling the gaps, but they usually leave that to readers.

Best I can tell is that Cap wanted Wanda on the team because she is a mutant but also a long standing Avenger and on paper it seemed like a good way to bridge the gap. What he couldn't have planned for were the levels of animosity both sides had for each other. I felt that was fairly in character for Cap as he doesn't always have the most foresight on many things, he's much more a reactionary type

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
And Axis picked up right where Uncanny Avengers left off, I enjoyed it

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That's why I was confused lol I see like characters from every marvel universe I wasn't sure if that was some editorial gaffe as I know Jean grey is stuck in ultimate universe and they recently been In our universe . On a different note has it been explained what happened to the avenger kidding avengers world ?
I'm not up to date with Avengers World

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was just about to post this :wow:

Secret-Wars.jpg

Hickman is about to write Obnoxio the Clown (top right corner)!? :heh:

I wonder if he gonna fight Howard the Duck? :bryan:

What do you cats think? The Incursions mean that only the best of the best universes are left in MU, they all fight on some Highlander shyt?