Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Hmmm, good point. I could be too engrained in the sales from the 90s and 2000s when I heavily kept up with it. I looks like Logan's book still sell, but everything is taking a back seat to Spidey and Avengers right now. Ebbs and flows, the GOAT will be back eventually :smugdraper:
They need to make him likable and cool again

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Best Art in comics right now is either in Rat Queens

Rat-Queens-5-Party-Time.png

rat-queens-secrets.png

Especially if you read purchase or read digitally. Some of that shyt have me like :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yall up on Southern b*stards. Its set in Alabama so I was in from the jump. It's up there with Rat Queens, Saga, Invincible, Sex Criminals, East Of West etc...

YALL NEED TO BE READING ALL OF THESE. I fukks with Marvel heavy and I love capes. but there is no comparison in how much better these books are.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall up on Southern b*stards. Its set in Alabama so I was in from the jump. It's up there with Rat Queens, Saga, Invincible, Sex Criminals, East Of West etc...

YALL NEED TO BE READING ALL OF THESE. I fukks with Marvel heavy and I love capes. but there is no comparison in how much better these books are.
Southern b*stards is great. I think it mught be the best writing Jason Aaron has done in his career.

You checking out Nailbiter? That is a good non-cape comic too.

I also checked out God Hates Astronauts on a whim last week and it is, hands down, the most bizarre book I have read in a while.
4hLMvOA.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Southern b*stards is great. I think it mught be the best writing Jason Aaron has done in his career.

You checking out Nailbiter? That is a good non-cape comic too.

I also checked out God Hates Astronauts on a whim last week and it is, hands down, the most bizarre book I have read in a while.

Didn't like God Hates Astronauts or The Wicked + Divine. especially the ladder to much hype. Maybe it will improve after a few more issues. Nailbiter huh. I'm downloading the first few issues now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Didn't like God Hates Astronauts or The Wicked + Divine. especially the ladder to much hype. Maybe it will improve after a few more issues. Nailbiter huh. I'm downloading the first few issues now.
Kieron Gillen has a bad habit of sometimes writing stuff that is "too cool for the room". it was what happened on his Young Avengers and he slips into it a lot with The Wicked + Divine.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Kieron Gillen has a bad habit of sometimes writing stuff that is "too cool for the room". it was what happened on his Young Avengers and he slips into it a lot with The Wicked + Divine.

I thought Young Avengers was piff.

And they crushed me when they rebooted Uncanny and let Bendis take over. Now it's all simple and shyt lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm not a fan of his Iron Man either thinking about it

After the whole
"retcon" of the fetus then it turns out Tony was actually adopted :comeon:

I was pretty much done