Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I just don't understand what the hell the point if Original Sin is...it is just so fukking stupid from top to bottom.

To completely destroy the character of Nick Fury forever and promote a bunch of new storylines, well... mostly just Aaron's new Thor series really.

la2

Rookie
Daps
4030054-ga_cv36w.jpg
DC-Comics-Presents-Channel-52-Green-Arrow-New-52-debut-of-Malcolm-Meryln-Felicity-Smoak-2.jpg

la2

Rookie
Daps
I'm sitting this out. Wasn't a big fan of Kreisberg's original run on Green Arrow.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like avengers world, they brought in the avenger kids from the cartoon movie . Future end :patrice: how did mr terrific turn into Floyd money terrific ???????
Idk why but I'm happy to see kon back but I'll miss jon and is anyone reading starlord besides me ?

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Classic run. Only so-so storyline was Kitchen Irish, the rest was unadulterated crack. I know to most people Barracuda is a fan-favorite villain but the shyt Nicky Cavella pulled in Up Is Down And Black Is White was on some other shyt as well.

Yeah, Cavella was a great villain, maybe the most genuinely twisted in the whole run, especially once his backstory gets elaborated. When he set it off exhuming Castle's family you knew things were getting serious.

I really dug the slavers arc as well, how fukking great was that panel at the end with the elder Bulat soaked in gasoline and Frank in front of the handicam holding the zippo?
"Don't come back here :smugdraper::demonic::ufdup:"

:ohlawd::ohlawd::banderas:

I enjoyed the 'cuda stuff but you could see the OTT Ennis indulgences creeping in around the edges.

You read any of the Aaron/ Remender runs?