Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Scarlet Witch and Doom hooking back up
Carnage doing the right thing
Sabretooth taking Wolverine's spot
The real Apocalypse coming back
Evil Hulk running wild
Magneto vs Doom and Skull

Axis counts

• Dap
Reactions: TNC
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Original Sin was so trash. Does marvel not get that nobody gives a shyt about Nick Fury, fanboys just bytch about Nick Fury Jr but they won't spend money on a Fury book. This Fury story really ruined this event.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Is it just me or are black males the new fetish or something for white female superheroes with books these days?

now Supergirl a few months ago Captain Marvel

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Recently read the entire Garth Ennis Punisher MAX run I copped off a friend

:wow::wow::wow:

GOOD AS FUKK

Might knock Preacher off my Ennis top spot. GE said Punisher was the character he was born to write and I agree, all the hardcore Ennis goodness with none of the goofy jokes but it's still funny in a dry kinda way. The inner monologues and the coldness of the execution take me back to the DKR/Year 1 Frank Miller excellence. Also the little details he pays to Castle's military background and tactical approach make it really immersive, and to me it's much more involving to root for the badguy getting taken down when they're a sadist mass murderer or piece of shyt sex trafficker than when it's a lost soul or misguided genius scientist.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarlet Witch and Doom hooking back up
Carnage doing the right thing
Sabretooth taking Wolverine's spot
The real Apocalypse coming back
Evil Hulk running wild
Magneto vs Doom and Skull

Axis counts
What book is this

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Recently read the entire Garth Ennis Punisher MAX run I copped off a friend

:wow::wow::wow:

GOOD AS FUKK

Might knock Preacher off my Ennis top spot. GE said Punisher was the character he was born to write and I agree, all the hardcore Ennis goodness with none of the goofy jokes but it's still funny in a dry kinda way. The inner monologues and the coldness of the execution take me back to the DKR/Year 1 Frank Miller excellence. Also the little details he pays to Castle's military background and tactical approach make it really immersive, and to me it's much more involving to root for the badguy getting taken down when they're a sadist mass murderer or piece of shyt sex trafficker than when it's a lost soul or misguided genius scientist.

Classic run. Only so-so storyline was Kitchen Irish, the rest was unadulterated crack. I know to most people Barracuda is a fan-favorite villain but the shyt Nicky Cavella pulled in Up Is Down And Black Is White was on some other shyt as well.