Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
New Avengers was really dope this week I can't wait for the next issue

tumblr_n716sx4wTQ1s2lswpo1_500.jpg

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel just will not let Onslaught go.

They been on a neverending campaign to reintroduce that chump and make him a factor.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Original Sin :wtf:

Did Fury's serum run out, or will they make it to where he's never really been there? :patrice:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Original Sin :wtf:

Did Fury's serum run out, or will they make it to where he's never really been there? :patrice:

if i remember correctly he gave the last of his serum to bucky and he also had the serum removed from during that event that introduced nick fury jr aka black fury

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh:@the villain reveal in UXM. How anti-climactic.

All that build up for Dark Beast's bum ass :comeon:

The X-Men franchise needs a reboot sooo bad.

I seriously thought Bendis would give it a shot in tha arm like he did the Avengers franchise.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I seriously thought Bendis would give it a shot in tha arm like he did the Avengers franchise.

At least it looks like they going to fix that stupid thing with cykes powers being out of control

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

Hickman has done an Avengers reboot better in 2 years than Bendis did during his entire run

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:smh:@the villain reveal in UXM. How anti-climactic.

All that build up for Dark Beast's bum ass :comeon:

I think the character has great potential (except that he's apparently dead now, lol) but they have to give him a better name. Hank McCoy is always good for some classic scientific fukkery, there's no reason why an evil version of him shouldn't be a master troll in the X-verse.

Hickman has done an Avengers reboot better in 2 years than Bendis did during his entire run

Speaking of Avengers, Avengers World is really coming into its own now that Spencer is introducing all these teams from around the globe who have taken up the task of protecting their piece of the planet. I love it when writers expand on superheroes around the globe instead of all that America-centric shyt, even if it often means the book will probably canceled within five issues.