Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Original Sin #3 was the best issue so far in the event so far. That has to be a fake Fury.

Punisher was dope as usual

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man was cool but Peter Parker needs to dip

Nailbiter #2 was really good, y'all need to start reading this

Action Comics was really good, this is the first book that I've enjoyed Greg Pak's writing.
This whole story is on some bullshyt. It's so scattered and over the place there's really no reason to assume that 1) Bucky turned heel and 2) Fury died for real. Which makes the whole moment kind of pointless because there's no impact.

I was literally looking at those last pages like "Yeah, whatever..." :rudy:

I don't know eithee way. But if that wasn't the real Fury, it would totally cheapen the shock value of the moment and probably make the whole event go down as a dud, being that the had to resort to that bullshyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Original Sin #3 was the best issue so far in the event so far. That has to be a fake Fury.

Punisher was dope as usual

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man was cool but Peter Parker needs to dip

Nailbiter #2 was really good, y'all need to start reading this

Action Comics was really good, this is the first book that I've enjoyed Greg Pak's writing.
Nailbiter was awesome. Somebody has to pick this book up and option it for a TV show because it is tailor made for a weekly series.

I am still not all that into Original Sin. The Bucky turn came out of nowhere and I still have yet to see one good reason why the characters that are teamed up are even involved aside from Jason Aaron just wanting to use characters he likes. I am sorry but if a Watcher is murdered then Reed Richards takes point; you don't go looking for Nick Fury. Somebody shoots Captain America then Fury is your go to guy but this is big time cosmic shyt that is way over Fury's head. And don't even get me started on why the fukk Moon Knight and Bucky are tasked with investigating shyt in space. If you have Gamora's cell phone number then leave the space investigation up to her and the Guardians of the galaxy.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't know eithee way. But if that wasn't the real Fury, it would totally cheapen the shock value of the moment and probably make the whole event go down as a dud, being that the had to resort to that bullshyt.

Its never the real Fury......if it is then yeah Marvel will bring him back as the watcher. No way does Marvel take out both its universe's father figures in one event. Who would gather the troops?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I want to like Futures End just because of how Mr. Terrific is all swagnificent in it but the art is so shytty I hate to even try and read it.
I get that it is a weekly book but to allow these artists to deliver such sloppy work is ridiculous.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why couldn't they just make the black Spiderman just African American? Why does he have to have a Spanish last name and live in NY?

:beli:

The black Spiderman's name should be Darnell Johnson, not "Miles Morales".

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Why couldn't they just make the black Spiderman just African American? Why does he have to have a Spanish last name and live in NY?

because he's dominican and not african american....

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
what do you guys think of uncanny avengers? ive been tryning get back into comics and started wit this and i was like :ohhh: so much fukkery goin on in that series

what other marvel books do you guys recommend? i see like 10 x-men books and have no idea where to start wit them anymore

im bout to check this superior spider-man out to

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Its weird that his last name is Morales when his dad's last name is Davis

Nailbiter was awesome. Somebody has to pick this book up and option it for a TV show because it is tailor made for a weekly series.
I was just telling my bro that doesn't read comics this.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to like Futures End just because of how Mr. Terrific is all swagnificent in it but the art is so shytty I hate to even try and read it.
I get that it is a weekly book but to allow these artists to deliver such sloppy work is ridiculous.
Where'd that mr terrific come from? He's not the one that got sent to earth 2 so :dwillhuh: now I didn't read this issue yet so maybe they address it

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
what do you guys think of uncanny avengers? ive been tryning get back into comics and started wit this and i was like :ohhh: so much fukkery goin on in that series

what other marvel books do you guys recommend? i see like 10 x-men books and have no idea where to start wit them anymore

im bout to check this superior spider-man out to
Uncanny Avengers is trash, read Avengers and New Avengers