Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Hickman is great at building up plots but when it comes to finish :snoop:

Waid >>>>>

They should give Gillen more work, and why the fukk they moved him away from x-men? :mindblown: and they are giving it to Bendis :why:

Gillen is moving to Iron Man. Iron Man is cool, but it's definitely a demotion from the flagship X-title. They did this man wrong. :snoop: He had UXM rolling.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So just finished AVX12.

LOL @ when Nova acts all amazed and stuff when asked to be an Avenger. I mean, this nikka ripped Annihilus's fukking spine out of his throat. He prevented the galaxy from being destroyed multiple fukking times. Him and Star-Lord held off fukking Thanos.

Dumb.
That's not Richard Rider. Richard Rider is dead. This new Nova is some punk ass little kid. :snoop:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If Panther doesn't shyt on Namor or Iron Man at some point it's a fail in my eyes.

Namor has to pay for what he did to Wakanda and Panther always embarrasses Stark at some point.

I just want to see a return of that quiet cool T'Challa who will style on muthafukkas and act like it's nothing.

They say T'Challa will be the central character of New Avengers. Him co-existing with Namor after Namor came through and crushed the buildings is just unrealistic. I don't care what threat brought them together. They at least need to have BP give him that work first...torture him or something. Then have Iron Man come in like
chill-he-aint-worth-it.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just finished AVX12.

LOL @ when Nova acts all amazed and stuff when asked to be an Avenger. I mean, this nikka ripped Annihilus's fukking spine out of his throat. He prevented the galaxy from being destroyed multiple fukking times. Him and Star-Lord held off fukking Thanos.

Dumb.

Different Nova. Richard Rider is dead

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mostly a DC head but are there any Marvel titles I need to go back and peep of the last year?

I read Daredevil, Venom, Ultimate Spidey and on and off Avengers Vs X-Men

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mostly a DC head but are there any Marvel titles I need to go back and peep of the last year?

I read Daredevil, Venom, Ultimate Spidey and on and off Avengers Vs X-Men

Fantastic Four...Issue 570 to the latest issue 610. That seems like a lot to catch up but that shyt is that good. It's the best run on Fantastic Four since Mark Waids.

FF is Fantastic Four's companion book. That's only about 22 issues in so far.

Hickman's work with the Fantastic Four has the perfect balance of high concept sci fi, comedy, and family drama. Also a lot of the stuff he's doing in those books will carry over into his Avengers run.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The assumption is that they're dead over there. I mean, how long can they really hold off Thanos?

But Thanos is back right? Star Lord too according to the solicits for that shytty Avengers Assemble book that Bendis has been writing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But Thanos is back right? Star Lord too according to the solicits for that shytty Avengers Assemble book that Bendis has been writing.

Yeah, I saw that as well. I dunno about Rider, but I know Star-Lord is supposed to be back. Can only assume Rider will be. Which is great. One of my favorite characters.