Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
James Robinson's Earth 2 was piff how come All New Invaders and Fantastic Four are so trash

Robinson is very hit & miss. Like sometimes he does stuff like Justice League: Cry For Justice, and sometimes he does stuff like Earth-2. And on occasion he writes a book that's hit & miss in itself like the whole New Krypton saga which constantly drifted from great to bad and back with each storyline.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Copped this bad ass shirt at Wondercon today:

image-tsmarvvilnenemy-1-watermark.jpg

:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn't like the Osborn face change either but I absolutely loved the moment where he realized it was Peter.

k1JDhGX.png

That shyt had me dying. Peter's joke wasn't even funny but just the moment itself was funny and also says so much about the relationship Peter and Norman have where they know each other that well. The issue overall was meh but it's good to see Peter back.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tim doesn't have the athleticism of Grayson or the fighting skills/ruthlessness of Damian or Jason, but he was by far the smartest. I kinda don't like what they've done to him in the new 52. My fav Robin with Grayson right behind him.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake would be the best overall replacement for batman. He is the best Robin in terms of overall brains and fighting skills. Grayson and Damien can't hold a candle to his detective skills, and Grayson is better as night wing than Batman

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What'd you think of Y?? I loved that book. How many issues is fear agent?? never heard of it.

Its 32 issues and its a space opera. Its fire so far and im on episode 11. Took me a while to find this while searching for space opera comics.

Y was dope but hated the ending.