Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:dwillhuh: and Marvel never gets into trouble like that?

nah. you wanna see some envelope pushing? :heh:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/kentclrk.htm

shot-20140327-10161-1wrozip-0_zps65d6b7ae.jpeg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I am trying to think if DC ever did anything similar and I can't recall.

nah, the closest I can even recall is Mantis from GotG (this was well before GotG) showing up in a DC comic.

But to be fair, the dude that created her wrote a cameo of her in every book he wrote, no matter the company.

Aside from that, even their Thor is different.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncanny Avengers could have been great if someone besides Remeder was writing it. It is becoming very evident that dude shot his creative load on X-Force and he is just not that good.
The whole unity team concept seems like it's over , in the sense that everyone besides xmen titles have moved on . Not to mention bendis schooled him with cyke and them shytting on the unity squad . Remender needs some side story or what if it marvel knight comic to write so he can be all dark and grim as he wants and dikk ride Havok as much as he wants, but other than that :camby: to him

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wake Peter Parker is back!? Can someone tell me how? What happened to doc ock? I was so pissed with how he took peter parkers body.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wake Peter Parker is back!? Can someone tell me how? What happened to doc ock? I was so pissed with how he took peter parkers body.

first
GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

second Doc ock finally realized that he was to arrogant and he made alot of bad decisions that caused the green goblin to gain the upper hand. After that he erased his memories from peter's bairn( the way peter gained his original backs was pure genius and I did not see that coming). I just hope Slott keeps a more confident and less gilt ridden peter parker until the next writer comes around and resits the damn thing all over again.