Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It came out of nowhere and completely diminishes Wasp to a secondary role to Havok when she has been super-heroing longer,m and Avenger longer and had a longer more distinguished stint as leader of the team.
And it has nothing to do with disliking Havok because I like the character well enough but Remender is basically doing with him the same shyt Bendis did with Hawkeye by basically turning those characters into Mary Sues.

Fair enough but in the first couple of issues there were some mild filtering and this point I do not think they are even a official couple yet. But there has not been enough interaction between the two for there to be hints about it so putting them together now to see if it works is not a bad idea in my opinion. You rise a good point about her doing it longer. I think it would have made better comic without captian america and have Wasp there as the expert avenger and her and Havok butting heads over leadership then getting into a relationship. But at this point this comic seems like a elsewhere comic so :manny: we shall even see if the Havok Wasp relationship even sticks.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Inhuman was meh

Moon Knight was aight it was a quick read tho

The Veil was dope, Greg Rucka killed it

Ultimate Spider-Man #200 was great, I really dug this

Punisher was meh

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Last night I finished my first read thru of Y: The Last Man. Ever since then I been in my feels :to:. fukk these nikkas for doing that shyt. :snoop:

I couldn't even sleep right.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It came out of nowhere and completely diminishes Wasp to a secondary role to Havok when she has been super-heroing longer,m and Avenger longer and had a longer more distinguished stint as leader of the team.
And it has nothing to do with disliking Havok because I like the character well enough but Remender is basically doing with him the same shyt Bendis did with Hawkeye by basically turning those characters into Mary Sues.
I think I'll stop reading uncanny until I hear on here that it's good again
Havok has the better powers and mutant X was good.

And what is wrong with Havok/Wasp relationship?
His havok isn't the mutant x or even recent star jammer / xfactor havok just a cornball tool

It really annoys me that Uncanny Avengers sells more than New Avengers.

Edit: Marvel give Uncanny like 3 variants every issue :heh:
new avengers is kind of :yawn: though too. Maybe Hickman is killing time until the original storyline and cap remembering what the illuminati did .

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I want tha old Ultimate Universe back where tha characters were different than their 616 counterparts and tha stories were fresh n edgy.

Bring back everybody who Jeph Loeb killed in "Ultimatum".

Bring back Millar.
Ultimate universe started off piff. I only ever kept up with Spidey in it after s while tho I LOVED Ultimate Cap. Dude was a crazy person and kicked all sorts of ass and I believe he was much stronger than his 616 counterpart, I'm gonna have to read thru that stuff again. I got into it a year ago and that nikka was the president or something lol

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i know it wasn't supposed to be funny but......:dead: @ invincible

this nikka mark just got to back to earth and immediately ...:laff:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
ain't been in here to do this in a minute.

What If: Age of Ultron 2: :dahell: first issue was great, you gonna follow it up like that. I don't even think it was part 2, just some shyt they threw in there. The Wolvie Jean apartment shyt was gold, though.

Captain Marvel 2: That's one of the scariest covers I've ever seen. I read it anyway, cause I liked the first issue. Then...GotG showed up :scusthov: made the book totally irredeemable.

Nightcrawler 1: Good stuff. Except for the fact the writer used the very first few pages to remind us that Wolvie doesn't have his healing factor, but he's more dangerous than ever before! Thanks, Marvel. I forgot. High on Kurt's list of priorities? Get back to fukking his foster sister, of course! :takedat:

All-New Ghost Rider 2: Was great. a vast improvement over the first issue.

Batman Eternal started off with a bang, the hints from that mural from last year are falling into place quickly and early. And if that first page doesn't make you want to stick around, then I don't know what to tell you......

Iron fist was GREAT for what it set out to be. But it almost feels identical to the limited series he had before Fraction's run. I don't have a problem with that, though.

East of West: :noah: The Crow cover :takedat: Dem Indians :dwillhuh:

All-New X-Men 25: Really, marvel. if you're gonna act like that, just cancel the damn book already. Oh, and that troll job. :russ:

I read some more stuff but I'll- whatever.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Iron Fist was dope

Mighty Avengers was meh, I'm not feeling that Blue Marvel character

Superman/Wonder Woman was awesome

Secret Avengers was great as usual

All New Ultimates was aight, the art was meh tho

Captain Marvel was meh

Thunderbolts was great

Daredevil 1.50 was cool

I picked up the East of West second trade yesterday too.