Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The latest UXM was very good. Bendis other two books (ANXM and GOTG) are complete shyt, but he seems to have found his stride on UXM.

New Avengers was good, but damn, it's like Hickman's increasingly ultra-weird, scary foreshadowing is dragging too long. And who the fukk is "Rabum Alal" or whatever? Is he just the generic "God" of our religions?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't even remember what the point was of New Avengers...Hickman needs to learn to edit himself because what was the best of the Avengers books he was writing has become a meandering slog of a book. I can't think of anything of consequence that has happened since they mindwiped Captain America.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
they gonna bring that fukkboy back IF he dies.... hes a headliner, unlike jean & xavier....
So the site where I get my comics seems to be gone. :to:
Can someone hook me up with a new one?
:rip:
3K still down and it's Wednesday :sadcam:
Guess Ima have to register at this site to get my fix. :beli:
@Jello Biafra , what kind of file sharing sites they use?
:ohhh: what site breh??? i need Peaceful Meditation, my other site be on that shyt....
Lol does anyone here actually buy books?
aint nothin like havin the actual books breh, ive collected for goin on 20 years now, this hooks me up wit stuuf i never wouldve picked up before... cant believe i wasnt checkin for crossed, damsels or grimm fairy tales.... i used to just read marvel now i got picks where i dont even know the company...

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Marvel Unlimited is awesome. I would never pay for a single digital comic but this is worth $9.99

I'm reading Fantastic Four from the beginning and Bendis's Daredevil

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand...how is Logan still alive without the healing factor? The Adamantium should have killed him within a few days of that whole thing with Sabertooth

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Reading comic sites you would think Ms Marvel was the next Sandman or something

The book seems like the new Saga to me (Overrated)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand...how is Logan still alive without the healing factor? The Adamantium should have killed him within a few days of that whole thing with Sabertooth
How is he in waxm still? While in wolverine he's out doing dirt . Kill able wolverine is a lame character to me man gets knocked out constantly

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
been out of game but now I am caught up on spiderman and Forever Evil. Can't believe Luthor got the power of Mazahs