Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The worst is that GotG is almost doing double sale numbers because of Bendis. DnA's run was consistently struggling to hit 30,000 whereas this run is hitting close to 50-60,000.

But what's even worse is that I just found out that Origin II was actually the bestseller of December. Who the fukk bought that crap?
Bendis's GOTG has been dropping in sales quick and retailers got discounts and variants if they ordered a certain amount of copies for origin II.

The GotG relaunch with Bendis has bored me to tears. It just seems so pointless......nothings happening... After the trial of Jean Grey I'm dropping that shyt. Nova hasn't been bad but it hasn't been great either. I wouldn't care if it got canned. Did they really cancel the DnA books for this horseshyt?!?!?
I dropped both, I'm not trying read a crossover with a book i'm not reading anymore

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
But what's even worse is that I just found out that Origin II was actually the bestseller of December. Who the fukk bought that crap?
hey breh or!g!n II had Nathan!el Essex & V!ctor Creed !n !ssue two..... wolver!ne wack & played out but S!n!ster & Sabertooth always come through...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The GotG relaunch with Bendis has bored me to tears. It just seems so pointless......nothings happening... After the trial of Jean Grey I'm dropping that shyt. Nova hasn't been bad but it hasn't been great either. I wouldn't care if it got canned. Did they really cancel the DnA books for this horseshyt?!?!?
DnA's GOTG was so much better than Bendis' it doesn't make any sense. And Bendis is selling way more. It just proves that comic book fans are just as shallow as hip-hop fans.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
DnA's GOTG was so much better than Bendis' it doesn't make any sense. And Bendis is selling way more. It just proves that comic book fans are just as shallow as hip-hop fans.
Its only selling because of the movie, if a movie didn't get announced it would sell terribly like Bendis's Moon Knight and Spider-woman books

DMR

Killa
Daps

Its selling well probably because of upcoming movie, still its a very mediocre comic. DnA>>>>>>>>>Bendis its not even close.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ZZxqgz8.gif

LvyS9s8.gif

NyR0EQ5.gif

y7j4mB6.gif

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Everyone who hasn't read Batman Incorporated (New 52) go do so now. Best book I've read in a looong time, and I slept on it at first and picked up Action Comics instead. Big mistake!

Thunderbolts over the last 2 issues has gone from my least favorite book to damn near my favorite. Ghost Rider shows up an accidentally teleports Deadpool, Venom, Red Hulk, and Red Leader literally into hell. You think they give fluck though?

I'm pissed many of the books I read are getting canceled:
  1. Animal Man (New 52) - Highest recommend, my favorite New 52 title.
  2. Daredevil (Waid) - Highly recommend!
  3. FF (Marvel NOW!) - Highly recommend!
  4. Justice League of America (New 52) - Recommend for fans of JSA trying to be held over for their return. This one at least will become Justice League United and sort of merge with Animal Man.
  5. Forever Evil (New 52) - Great event, recommend.
  6. Forever Evil: Rogues' Rebellion (New 52) - Highly recommend, honor amongst thieves!
  7. Damian: Son of Batman (New 52) - Read this after you read the first 5 issues of Batman Inc., tis piff.

I will be basically down to these titles in a month or so until Allred's Silver Surfer and Lemire's JLU start:
  1. Swamp-Thing (New 52)
  2. Thunderbolts (Marvel NOW!)
  3. Saga (Image)
  4. Justice League Dark (New 52)
  5. Deadpool (Marvel NOW!)
  6. TheWalking Dead (Image)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Who else thinks the Hooded guy in Forever Evil is the Lex Luthor of Earth 3 ?

JL 26 kinda cemented it ''he's not just a normal man''... its gotta be him

Aquaman gotta be TOP 3 DC new 52 comics, shyt is DOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Let's see..a horrible Gambit film may be getting built up..that over Black Panther or a Storm movie is BEYOND fukkING COMPREHENSION.

Amazing Spider Man is on the way back which means the Superior Spider Man wrap up should be interesting.

Uncanny Avengers is still pretty good

Behind on Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and Batman

Need to check out that Uncanny X-Force/Cable and X Force crossover Vendetta....I always loved Stryfe

Haven't checked out this Trial of Jean Grey thing yet....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who else thinks the Hooded guy in Forever Evil is the Lex Luthor of Earth 3 ?

JL 26 kinda cemented it ''he's not just a normal man''... its gotta be him

Aquaman gotta be TOP 3 DC new 52 comics, shyt is DOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is him or Mr Terrific.