Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Marvel heads, I want to pick up Avengers vs. X-Men for my nephew. Is it worth it to get the hardcover, or should I just stick with the $20 paperback?

Get the paperback. Youngsters rarely appreciate hardcover anyway. shyt slide me $20 via paypal and iLL send that shyt to you via .cbr He robbly reads his books on his computer/ipad regardless.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Marvel heads, I want to pick up Avengers vs. X-Men for my nephew. Is it worth it to get the hardcover, or should I just stick with the $20 paperback?

AVX was one of the worst events in recent years.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (DC) or Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel) are unbeatable classics and you can get them for the same price. Those are the two staple mainstream comic book events that every kid should read.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Get the paperback. Youngsters rarely appreciate hardcover anyway. shyt slide me $20 via paypal and iLL send that shyt to you via .cbr He robbly reads his books on his computer/ipad regardless.

I've been buying him paperback "collections" if that's even what they're called haha

Get Avengers Red Zone, great story

I'll Google that later this morning

AVX was one of the worst events in recent years.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (DC) or Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel) are unbeatable classics and you can get them for the same price. Those are the two staple mainstream comic book events that every kid should read.

I already own IG and he wasn't feeling it haha. Too old school. Loved World War Hulk and he's an Avengers fiend

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've been buying him paperback "collections" if that's even what they're called haha

I'll Google that later this morning

I already own IG and he wasn't feeling it haha. Too old school. Loved World War Hulk and he's an Avengers fiend

U mean trade paper backs aka TPB

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Anyone else notice that Remender never has black people in his books?
Never noticed it, but that motherfukker looks racist.

Rick_Remender.jpg