Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
AVX 12 was great even at the end they made u feel sorry for cyclops i'm hyped for the next few X-Men comics now

I'm not. I'm an diehard x-stan and the whole x-line is at a low point right now. I hate the way they've make an executive decision to prop up the Avengers and put the X-Men on the backburner even though X-Men traditionally sells more.

When they announced they were canceling Kieron Gillen's magnificent Uncanny X-Men run, I was livid.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm not. I'm an diehard x-stan and the whole x-line is at a low point right now. I hate the way they've make an executive decision to prop up the Avengers and put the X-Men on the backburner even though X-Men traditionally sells more.

When they announced they were canceling Kieron Gillen's magnificent Uncanny X-Men run, I was livid.

Avengers has been doing better lately so what did u expect lol

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Avengers has been doing better lately so what did u expect lol

naw it seems like marvel under Qusada made an effort to down play the x-men for the past 10 years. That no more mutants thing was a slap in the face in my opinion.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lol they're salty about not owning the movie rights

I think that was the point to elevate the avengers to a position where a movie would do tons of money. No wonder dude got a promotion he did great work.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I haven't really been into X-Men where do u think I should start from?
Don't know how long you been out, but Uncanny X-Men has been a gem since it was numerically relaunched with Kieron Gillen as the writer. And it's about to be over. :to:

And Uncanny X-Force has been hands down the best book in Marvel for the past couple of years. Read that shyt from beginning to end...the whole series. And it's also about to be over. :to: :to: :to:

Thanks Joe Quesada...you bytch. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Don't know how long you been out, but Uncanny X-Men has been a gem since it was numerically relaunched with Kieron Gillen as the writer. And it's about to be over. :to:

And Uncanny X-Force has been hands down the best book in Marvel for the past couple of years. Read that shyt from beginning to end...the whole series. And it's also about to be over. :to: :to: :to:

Thank god the gawd Punisher is still being published

i'll download the CBR's

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
So we can all agree that AVX was a huge steaming pile of shyt right? It was boring, poorly spaced, and like Jello said, it could've been about 4 issues.

What's dumb is why are they all blaming Cyclops, when he was right, and the Phoenix was coming for Hope, Hope could handle it, and it was going re-ignite the x-gene, and the only reason the Phoenix 5 and Cyke being the Dark Phoenix even happened was because of Iron Man's dumb ass using that weapon to split the Phoenix up?

Cap and Iron Man should take the blame and forced to step down. Cyclops needs a presidential pardon. Free Cyke!

And who the fukk is this new kid version of Nova? :pacspit: What's wrong with Richard Rider the gawd? He came up major before he died in Thanos Imperative.

I'm not even going to get into the stupidity of AVX. All that for a 6 months late Avengers promotion?

As for what's wrong with Richard Rider: He's not representative enough of Jeph Loeb's dead son, so he had to stay dead and be replaced.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Not quite over, just remodeled into 2 series with near nonsense rosters and 2 newbie writers.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, Waid's Daredevil, Slott's Spider-Man, and Hickman's Fantastic Four have all been better.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
What the fukk has really happened in Marvel since Decimation? Outside of people dying which happens in every event by the end things go back to stat quo.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we can all agree that AVX was a huge steaming pile of shyt right? It was boring, poorly spaced, and like Jello said, it could've been about 4 issues.

What's dumb is why are they all blaming Cyclops, when he was right, and the Phoenix was coming for Hope, Hope could handle it, and it was going re-ignite the x-gene, and the only reason the Phoenix 5 and Cyke being the Dark Phoenix even happened was because of Iron Man's dumb ass using that weapon to split the Phoenix up?

Cap and Iron Man should take the blame and forced to step down. Cyclops needs a presidential pardon. Free Cyke!

And who the fukk is this new kid version of Nova? :pacspit: What's wrong with Richard Rider the gawd? He came up major before he died in Thanos Imperative.

:what: wait so ironman trying to stop the Phoenix cause it to split up ?? And then it corrupted everyone Smh if it just went to hope this wouldn't have happened . Marvel saw that billion dollar revenue from avengers and was like :ohlawd::win: fukk fox and the xmen first class ( not you wolvy ;) you good money ) they forgave ironman and the illuminati for wwh, tony and reed for civil war they cloned fukking Thor who killed Goliath made a horrible prison , unleashed bullseye and other monsters On heros .
Scarlet witch was supposedly influenced by the life force ( her own fault for fukking with doom ) yet cyclops can't get a pass ??
Cassandra controlled professor too Smh
And magneto fukking helped but he's a criminal ??
How can Beast and them ok this those uncle toms. This story makes no sense