Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's safe to say that Dredd is one of the best and most faithful comic book movies made, so far. Gotta be p*ssy not to like it.

Shame we may not a sequel.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
gonna rent the dark knight returns just to peep the special features gonna copp the avengers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When the fukk is the New York Comic Con? Next month, right? They must be saving that Superior annoucement for that. All of these goofy previews of the "All New" X-Men just aren't good enough.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Oct 11-14

I'm going to have to get some more of the Judge Dredd Complete Case Files. Finally got to the introduction of Judge Death. That shyt would be fukking nice to see in a sequel.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
When the fukk is the New York Comic Con? Next month, right? They must be saving that Superior annoucement for that. All of these goofy previews of the "All New" X-Men just aren't good enough.

usually in October

should have been announced though

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the 90's Judge Dredd movie and it was worse than I remembered. I remember it getting nothing but bad reviews and now, in light of Dredd, I see people saying they liked :what:

I guess we won't be getting the Judge Death and Dark Judges sequel now
Judge-Death-Judge-Dredd-616x361.jpg

Dark-judges-spread.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
That shyt would've been so damn dope

Seen Dredd three times. After learning about the easter eggs in it I tried spotting them out. I really can't wait for the blu-ray release.

Some art from the film
Mega City-1
6_ce_001_0010_fr1a.jpg

1c_selection4print.07.jpg

and more here:
NEIL MILLER VFX - DREDD

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Reading through the early-mid chapters of 100 Bullets, I sometimes think it shouldn't have even had an arching storyline. Just been an anthology crime and fukkery series.

:russ: @ DC and their Superman/Wonder Woman relationship. What the fukk are they on?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ DC and their Superman/Wonder Woman relationship. What the fukk are they on?

They've already planted seeds for how it's going to end. Wonder Woman is on her Spider-Man bullshyt.

I read the entire year of Justice League earlier and it actually reads MUCH better that way. The book isn't nearly as bad as I remembered it being. Main gripe I have with it is Cyborg should get more spotlight seeing as how he's the only character that doesn't have his own book.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I guess with halloween around the corner so too is another disturbing arc in the batman vs. joker feud

In October, Batman will be diving into a new story arc called “Death of a Family.” It features the Joker as the main villain after a year long hiatus from Gotham’s main villain and now he’s back to wreck terror for the entire Bat-family. Both Scott Snyder (writer of Batman) and Greg Capullo (artist of Batman) have stated that this story will be a Batman horror story. On the plus side of things Scott Snyder’s student, James Tynion IV who is writer of Talon and for some of Batman’s back ups. Tynion will continue to do back ups for Batman during “Death of a Family,” here’s what Tynion had to say about is role:

Tynion & Snyder

I can’t go into too much detail on these just yet, other than to say that the backups will deal with The Joker interacting with some of Gotham’s most notable rogues. They’ll be stand-alone pieces that should add something to the scale of the story, while keeping a smaller and spookier focus. There’s always something electric when two iconic villains are on a page with one another, and when one of those characters is The Joker, that electricity is quite a bit more deadly.

I think the real power of this “crossover” is that it’s very personal… It’s not just a brawl that bleeds into the other books… The tie-ins are going to deal with the real human implications of what happens when The Joker comes to town.

So apparently, the Joker will be bringing other villains to seek revenge against the Bat-family. This is seriously becoming a huge story arc! October is just around the corner and let the crazed havoc begin! Muahahah!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess with halloween around the corner so too is another disturbing arc in the batman vs. joker feud

How long is this supposed to last ?? Im always ehh with these kind of storylines cause by now why would anyone outside of lex with joker ? He screws over most villains and is too much of a wildcard. Lol at him killing Alex Luthor . I think only lex and him work well together

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
How long is this supposed to last ?? Im always ehh with these kind of storylines cause by now why would anyone outside of lex with joker ? He screws over most villains and is too much of a wildcard. Lol at him killing Alex Luthor . I think only lex and him work well together

if its going to be anything by scott snyder judging by his work on court of owls idk id say till feb